its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

you people are FUCKING MORONS!!!! Stop fucking yip yapping! You fucking out of towners are so fucking gay. If I went on a freight thread or clean train thread from your city and was saying how easy it was or how sweet it was and when i got bagged nothing happened. You fags would go crying to the moderators, the thread would get shut down and I probably get banned. This is like the thrid time I had to say this enjoy the flicks and SHUT THE FUCK UP! You don't know shit about how real it is until your door gets bust down. As a matter a fact I hope this thread get SHUT DOWN. Cuz you fags that know nothing are going to get some real writers bagged. Isn't one of the first rule about this 12oz shit that you don't talk about spots? So shut the fuck up! If any of you toys where real you wouldn't be talking weather or not you've done a train. Even the most uneducated toy knows not talk about how sweet a spot is, even a pit much less some trains. What does that say about you guys, you might as well be working for the boys in blue. SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by H. Lecter@Jun 10 2005, 02:37 PM

a total of NO MORE than 45minutes of run time... not stopping at any stations, taking the express tracks and serving no passengers, all this at or around 7am.

what about this? isn't this in new york? (thats a general question by the way, im not trying to be a smart arse)

12211112_387a213a2f_o.jpg

^ hahah trueee~

at times the trains do get spotted,in service or not, sometimes they have to roll through stations before getting to a spot where it can be cleaned.

If no workers see the panel before starting their run,

or if they're running late and have no train to immediately replace it, it may actually be put into service.

But from the moment it's known that the train is painted, they're taking it out of service ASAP.

P.S.

this flick was taken by a tourist,not a writer,

at 7am..

of all the people I speak to, of all the people that have commented on that photo online,

NO ONE actually saw that train.

The photo was found on a photo-tourist website.

The only trains I've seen run in the past 10-15 years have been when my schedule called for me

to be in mid-town by 7:45am...and telling your friends you've seen shit running is like trying to convince someone you saw a UFO last night.

My point is that you will not see trains rocking in NY,

it's a freak occurance.

The sole purposes for painting trains is nostalgia and photo collections,

if you paint them for a week's worth of people to see them running, as in other cities,

you're fooling yourself.

With that said,

one more tip for visitors who want their names to run and get play,

do insides.

Now let's stop talking this "it can" "it can't" be done bullshit.

...really, it just makes it more difficult for people who are really about it.

Originally posted by QUES 718@Jun 10 2005, 05:12 PM

you people are FUCKING MORONS!!!! Stop fucking yip yapping! You fucking out of towners are so fucking gay. If I went on a freight thread or clean train thread from your city and was saying how easy it was or how sweet it was and when i got bagged nothing happened. You fags would go crying to the moderators, the thread would get shut down and I probably get banned. This is like the thrid time I had to say this enjoy the flicks and SHUT THE FUCK UP! You don't know shit about how real it is until your door gets bust down. As a matter a fact I hope this thread get SHUT DOWN. Cuz you fags that know nothing are going to get some real writers bagged. Isn't one of the first rule about this 12oz shit that you don't talk about spots? So shut the fuck up! If any of you toys where real you wouldn't be talking weather or not you've done a train. Even the most uneducated toy knows not talk about how sweet a spot is, even a pit much less some trains. What does that say about you guys, you might as well be working for the boys in blue. SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!!!

i cant believe your stupid enough to think that new york is the ONE city in the world with a vandal squad who do the things you claim.

This is rediculous, whats the fucking debate about, paint trains, post flicks, or shut the fuck up.

Respect to those doin it, fuck me for saying anything.

Out of towners - Unless you have been here, in these dirty ass tunnels, painting these clean ass trains, you should really keep your foreign mouths shut, this is not america, and you don't know shit about shit.

2 be honest i think the both of you have got a point to make so instead of bitchin at each other maybee you could both learn things!!!

From what i've heard the cleans are fuckin hot! but I've also heard it aint really any worse than a metro such as the london under ground! and the standard of pannels that ive seen done by writers I know in NYC would back that theory up, take that NIMS one on this page for an example, that aint any worse than he does back home!!

Also from what i've heard, its really no longer the done thing to do the cleans any more in NYC for the very reason that they dont run so local writers dont see the point! Not saying that i'm completely right being that this info was from talking to Aroe who has been staying in nyc with Seen, but from the way the chat on this page has gone, it seems that the idea of the trains running does have a lot to do with the reasons that writers want to paint trains, hence the large amount of Freight painting that we now see in America. Whether trains in Nyc run for long or not I really dont know, but back in london I can tell u it aint much different! again, you're lucky to see one of your pannels running! So for us it would seem that our graff culture does run more along the lines of getting our photos where as yours would seem to be about getting up in a different way!

one thing that I can say with great conviction is that I KNOW that european train writing FAR outdoes anything that NYC writers can claim to be doing, and that aint a debate, thats fact!! I think the point that this man was trying to make is that if you're culture was as on it as some of the europeans you'd realise that there is always a way to paint trains!!! Look at the way that writers do it in Madrid, the yards are hot, so what do they do? They pull the fuckin break chord when it pulls in to a platform!!!

opinions people have about other countries might seem stupid to you but at the same time discussing this sort of thing might give you a new insight into how you're train system really compares to systems in other countries!!!

I dont care about your graff or you transit, if i did, i'd ask, hopefully it's better than your food and your women.

Your train system does'nt compare, there is no fuckin comparison, period.

Ques is absolutely right, PLEASE CLOSE THIS SHIT DOWN.

ITS REALLY NOT GOOD!!!

PhonohInsides.jpg

american20flag.jpg

OK these comments & replies have gone far enough,agreed...

but for the record, let me add that I KNOW that the Underground is easier than the MTA...

And you absolutely do see trains rocking in London, and elsewhere for that matter...

trains don't run for long in London, but they run.

If you're on the tube all day you will see a handfull of panels,

if you're on the NYC subways all day, all year...you're lucky to see one.

bottom line,

where there is a will, there is a way.

But when the benefits disappear or atleast dissolve, the will consequently follows suit.

If they stopped constantly cleaning trains in NY, the scene would explode again,despite security and police...believe that.

But in all honesty,

I would'nt like my transit system to look like Rome's,

things the way they are promote quality over quantity..

and that's the silver lining...

Originally posted by H. Lecter@Jun 12 2005, 03:09 AM

OK these comments & replies have gone far enough,agreed...

but for the record, let me add that I KNOW that the Underground is easier than the MTA...

And you absolutely do see trains rocking in London, and elsewhere for that matter...

trains don't run for long in London, but they run.

ok for the record. if youre going to end an argument at least do it properly.

i aint gonna go into it but there are several reasons the london underground IS harder than the MTA

and you absolutely DONT see trains rocking in london. fuck talking shit! handful of panels!! dont make me laugh!!!! im on them every day and i have seen a grand total of 1 this year. they get taken straight out of service just like yours.

Originally posted by H. Lecter@Jun 12 2005, 03:09 AM

Trains don't run for long in London, but they run.

Who the fuck told you that?

Your telling us we don't know shit then dropping absolute crap that you have no idea about.

That I've no idea about??

Nobody told me anything,

I don't repeat what I've heard,

only what I've seen..

Why would I speak if not but from experience??

Ok, a handful of panels per day is an exaggeration,

but you can easily see trains running with TOX all over it on any given day...

A handful in a week is fair, and if you say other wise then you're either not looking , or lying to yourself.

I've been on the tube some days where I've seen full on pieces rocking,

granted most pieces I see have been during the morning rush,

but none-the-less they're painted and they're running.

I've even seen the same trains running twice~!

This shit is unheard of in NY

It is not in the best interest of anyone that details be discussed,

but London yards and outdoor lay-ups are simply not as difficult as what NY has to offer.

The one thing to be said is that since the system is not 24hrs,

underground yards and lay-ups are quite difficult to casually walk in and out of...

My personal life is not to be brought into detail but

I believe I am the only person posting here who spends a good amount of time

in both cities of discussion...

London is NOT sweet, seeing full pieces IS extremely rare

but hands down,

The london underground sees far more painted trains than the MTA,

and far more of them run. (< period)

maybee that is true! our trains yet not runnin very much might still run more than that of new yorks but if you really do know about our train culture then i think that you would have to admit that for whatever reason, at the moment ours is much stronger than that of new yorks!

As i said earlier from what I am told from good sources you lot dont really paint the cleans much any more for the reason that they dont run, am I right?

The fact is though that myself and other train writers in this country dont paint trains for them to run, simply cos 19 times out of 20 they wont, its just good luck if someone can catch a running flik!!

from this you might be able to see how our two cultures train cultures differ!!

You know what B,

that is a way to see how the two train cultures are similar~

and that's even better.

I believe the main reason why the average writers don't paint trains in NY is

because they don't run, so they see it as not being worth the trouble.

Also if new writers see the streets painted from floor to ceiling but

never see any trains, they first think of painting the streets,not the trains..

so the train culture in NY is rather time sensitive right now...

Practically only those who remember, or atleast respect above all else, the way

things were when it started are interested in and dedicated to painting trains..

and those people are actually most concerned with their pictures,

But disappointedly, these writers who are most interested in trains for the sake of

painting trains, are few and far between recently.

Admittedly,

The train scene in NY is disgraceful considering it is NY;

And London, as well as quite a good number of other cities,

are doing it in ways NY just does'nt.

..and by a margin which may have explanations,but little to no excuses.

this thread hopefully gives air to the fire...

and I understand that was many of your intentions

when originally discussing the topic,

but realize, one thing writers don't want is to hear that some internet toys

made their spots hott because some people were saying on a post how simple it is to go and paint trains.

The point made by the NY writers which started this argueing

was so abrassive because their oppourtunities to paint trains and hence their train culture is at risk.

Their point was that some things are better left unsaid,

this way those who understand,understand;

and those who don't are simply left out of the loop to viddy the photos in awe.

And I don't know if you all have seen this,

but I don't see it posted in the last page...

this shit was caught by a writer on his way to work,

the left panel I believe says "MAP",

and the right one has got me confused...but he hooked up Shok..(London Shok??)

anyone recognize this??

0426%20052.jpg

Originally posted by thephunkbaby@Jun 11 2005, 11:07 PM

I dont care about your graff or you transit, if i did, i'd ask, hopefully it's better than your food and your women.

Your train system does'nt compare, there is no fuckin comparison, period.

Ques is absolutely right, PLEASE CLOSE THIS SHIT DOWN.

ITS REALLY NOT GOOD!!!

you my friend, are an idiot.

H. Lecter that train is by some dudes from sweden i think, i cant read it ether but in a issue of underground productions with mare and pink on the cover ther is a night shot of the left panel.

and my 2 cents on the arguement: MTA trains are not as easy as all you litlle fucks think. of coarse if you fly all they way to ny just to paint a train you are not going to want to leave empty handed. So just because some super dedicated european painted that shit doesnt mean everyone has the right to come on here and say it so easy bla blah blah............yards in ny have fucking nasty fences and vandal squad knows all the regular spots that people paint. So if you are down enogh to paint them then thats thats but ALL YOU PHONEYS WHO ARE JUST SAYING WHT YOU HEARD THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE SHUT THE FUCK UP!

PEace to all writer rocking trains in USA and europe

Originally posted by H. Lecter@Jun 12 2005, 03:21 PM

And I don't know if you all have seen this,

but I don't see it posted in the last page...

this shit was caught by a writer on his way to work,

the left panel I believe says "MAP",

and the right one has got me confused...but he hooked up Shok..(London Shok??)

anyone recognize this??

0426%20052.jpg

That`s some swedes, out of stockholm.

I`m not sure what it says to the right, but I`m pretty sure it`s done by Arom DSF KHC OFF crews.

Map is also known for other names, and is also a part of the crews mentioned above.

and to your London vs. NYC-thing;

I do get alot of your points, but why you see more stuff rolling in London may not be because it`s easier to hit London, but that more people(read loclas) acctually does hit it, compared to NYC.

And maybe it`s more ppl doing backjumps in London, so more stuff is rolling...

I`m NOT saying locals doesn`t hit the NYC subway, but my impression is that more people hit London tubes, therefor you might see more rolling. And that just doesnt mean it`s harder/simpler in any of the citites, it`s just the matter of quantity of ppl hitting them..!?

yeah yeah. enough talk from me.

Archived