weekend edition

Illuminati

so whats everyone plans this weekend? I'm gonna get faded and go explore some abandoned buildings and hopefully finish this sketch ive been working on if my shoulder feels better and I can draw pain free. Maybe go hit the beach with my girl a few friends, sound system and through a little thing on the coast tomorrow night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spent last night priming a wall for a mural and got rained out after getting the base coat on the wall. have to paint the mural today and get wrapped up by 4 to deliver desserts to a wedding. have to get drunk and announce the wedding party at said wedding. wake up with a shitty hangover the next day and replace the power steering line on my VW. prep for a wedding consultation after that. hopefully have some time to order prints after that. just a typical weekend.

Have a paper to write, figure out who will watch my puppy for a few days, shower, shave, poop one mo' 'gain, read a book, buy a ticket for the metro north, work tonight.

Going on a little vacation this week so I'd like to get as much done as possible today. Hard to do when you're hungover from the night before.

img014.jpg?w=500&h=798

chicago is better than your city. here's proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzliQQIzW-0&feature=relmfu

*this party takes place every MONDAY night

All this proved to me is that chicago has some party with SHITTY! dj's, dudes who generally look like complete douches, and skanky whores. You can generally find those anywhere and the ones in my area are much better then that.

Just woke the fuck up, ate bacon cheesy shrimp wrap and some otter pops gonna have a beer and head over to this spot to paint and explore.

i ate decent pizza tonight and fucked around on flickr. decided that HDR pictures are beat as shit and to never take or enjoy them. the girl has been wasted texting me shit that isn't english and its irritating ... i shut my phone off.

i work tomorrow and sunday. and then monday. my current job is garbage

what kind of fish you got?

today

Run around and do errands with the girl this afternoon, laundry, groceries and what not, and get some nicotine gum since these patches just don't seem to be working.

tonight

probably gonna blow off a tank tonight and go party with one of my homies in the city somewhere. get really wasted and act the fool.

Sunday

Wake up and prepare to rage, further show at mountain view. Gonna hit the show, try to blow off a tank or two, drink beer, kick it with old friends and hope they are at least as good as thursday nights show was.

Oh yeah pay rent sunday.

Might post some flicks from the show tomorrow