weekend edition

Illuminati

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queens birthday today!

Going to start the day off by smo-kin some good stuff.

Will then probably clean up the house a little and listen to some

music. Not much going on but it feels 10x better doing it on a Monday.

Illuminati

South American Ciclids

GreenTerror.jpg

fresh fish, i'm thinking of getting some fish and maybe an pet octopus at some point in the near future.

Still awake from last night, jumping the fence at a festival today so I can see some scantily clad females

What festival? How'd sneaking in go? And I've found the best way is just to walk right in and pretend like you are supposed to be there, never had a problem walking past security at any event i've ever wanted to get into.

Pics of scantily clad females?

Weekend was weak didn't even go see further, bullshit happened, now its monday and i'm far broker then I should be on monday. Fuck the end of the month time I hate rent and bills.

Weekend looks like a good one so far

catered a private event with some hot drunk chicks, my homie I brought with me got laid by one of them, made a grip of cash and that was all between midnight at 4am

Doing a video shoot/private party tonight, hopefully gonna make stacks of cash

Possibly doing private after party for a huge band I love tomorrow, if not just gonna go to the show, rage and have fun or some shit. Who knows though I may be to hungover.

Clean the house sunday and relax, maybe try to go painting at this spot again since last time I was out there the cops ruined my ability to paint.

Bonus, flicks will be coming from this party tonight

• 1 month later...

yesterday = getting drunk, realizing that (despite said drunkage) many more warm layers were needed, losing what little tumbleweeds had, then getting too cheesed to even want to bother applying a coat = bullshit friday

today - relax in sleepwear, tumbleweed brain, & read calvin & hobbes all day while eating toast pizza. fuckit

My weekend has thus far sucks

Thursday - lame thanksgiving dinner at my girls friends house, saw this kid I really don't like who the last time he called me I told to fuck and never call again. Listened to my girls friends talk shit about people that would define 50% of my friends because they think they are better then them. Drank as much booze as I could and realized none of these people knew how to cook in the slightest, fucking veggie gravy with shit like cauliflower and zucchini in it.

Friday - food poisoning from gravy from the day before, not a fun day

Saturday - apartment hunt, have one landlord tell us that her last tenants moved out unexpectedly due to some kind of major beef in the neighborhood, she had to replace multiple windows that had gunshot wounds and the police have been by the apt a couple times wanting to look around for evidence of something.

Went to my homies girls birthday party, she passed out drunk in the bathroom puking on herself before dinner was even served about an hour after we got there. Everyone left early due birthday girl not being able to hold her liquor.

Today - do work I really don't want to do, but I need to do before I move and hope this shop go get some supplies for my babies once I done. But first quiche and pabts for breakfast

• 3 weeks later...

whats good with the weekend? I'm starting mine a bit early

24nr7tt.jpg

Friday

Hike in the morning with the woman

Pick up my homie from the airport then go hit the bar

Saturday

Try to go furniture shopping for the new spot

Drink some beers

Think one of my homies is rolling through town so hang out with him and his dog

Sunday

Hope to find something interesting to do like a show or something

Try to figure out my new years plans

Tonight: Write bullshit writing things for one of my jobs. Prepare for interview tomorrow. Draw christmas cards for people and the ex just to fuck with her ... that and her family is still cool.

Friday: 11am interview, sorta meh about it. pick up brother from airport, he's coming back for the holidays. friday night? idk.

saturday: memorize a certain discipline that i should have studied better in college for a HUGE interview i have tuesday. night: bars with some friends.

sunday: study.

Still on my work stint. Been 12hr+ a day since the 18th of November. Looking forward to having a half day on Christmas Day.

**28th of November. Talk about exaggerating.

But at least you stacking $ doing that right? I've done that shit at jobs before after a few months of doing it you get so burnt, start answering your personal phone like you are at work and shit.

Weather fucked up the hike with my girl so now I'm drinking a downtown brown ordering some stuff online and contemplating what to do with the rest of my afternoon.

• Like 1