>>>>OLYMPICS 2012

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the olympics.

Watered down nationalism at its best.

Its just one big case of, oh the home team's playing so ill act like I support them.

Not to mention its like 1,003 sports no ones heard of or played since grade school.

How many of you guys watch professional badmitten and diving outside of every 4 years?

Why should we watch it outside of every four years?

What's wrong with only paying attention to marginal sports during the Olympics?

I agree, the superficial nationalism, the annoying sports cliches that crowd the coverage and all the worn out and formulaic crap is tiring. But, fuck it, mate. I like catching me a bit of wrestling, gymnastics, running, fighting, shooting and shit every four years. Outside of that, I'm happy not giving a shit about these sports.

Soccer is the same, the sport chomps cock on a grand scale. But the spectacle of the World Cup is interesting.

Why should you fake like you give a fuck about your country by watching no-names perform sports that no one gives a shit about?

Nothings wrong with it, I dont care what you do or watch im just being real.

Its like the university im at, no one here gave a shit about us and as soon as our Basketball team made it to the final four now everyone's on our nuts.

If you get enjoyment out of watching that boring shit, I implore you to do so.

Me, if its not a ''Woman's'' sport, I havent even peeped it.

Why should you fake like you give a fuck about your country by watching no-names perform sports that no one gives a shit about?

Well, that's not really what I asked, was it? lol

Nothings wrong with it, I dont care what you do or watch im just being real.

Its like the university im at, no one here gave a shit about us and as soon as our Basketball team made it to the final four now everyone's on our nuts.

If you get enjoyment out of watching that boring shit, I implore you to do so.

Me, if its not a ''Woman's'' sport, I havent even peeped it.

Just being real? haha, I have no fucking idea how watching obscure sports once every couple of years is being fake.

Pay attention that nowhere am I saying that I'm watching my country play these sports, I'm just talking about the sport itself.

Not trying to troll, but you really do seem to give a lot of consideration toward what other people do with their time and their interests. That's bizarre to me.

Well, that's not really what I asked, was it? lol

Who says I wanted to answer your stupid fucking question?

Just being real? haha, I have no fucking idea how watching obscure sports once every couple of years is being fake.

Pay attention that nowhere am I saying that I'm watching my country play these sports, I'm just talking about the sport itself.

Not trying to troll, but you really do seem to give a lot of consideration toward what other people do with their time and their interests. That's bizarre to me.

I dont know how you faggots operate on your little island over there, im speaking from an American point of view. Its fake as shit over here, and ive already given an example of why. Majority of the people around me could give a shit less about patriotism, then out of nowhere the Olympics come along and its all about team USA.

Pay attention I never said that you did, and I noticed you didnt so its got me wondering why you took the time out of your busy day to quarrel with me.

Funny that you say that I seem to give so much consideration to what other people do with their time and interest, coming from a military goon thats almost comical.

Not to mention Christo, youre always up someones ass in some thread about something.

It appears that youre the ass goblin who is always into someone's shit.

Holy shit!!!

You get way too excited over an internet forum!!!

Get a fucking life jar head, shouldnt you be telling the grandkids about the time you sat in the desert and shit in a bag for days?

If my post really made you that excited, Id be scared to see what happens when you leave the house.

Fuck the olympics.

Watered down nationalism at its best.

Its just one big case of, oh the home team's playing so ill act like I support them.

Not to mention its like 1,003 sports no ones heard of or played since grade school.

How many of you guys watch professional badmitten and diving outside of every 4 years?

Makes 0 sense.

SO because you don't keep up with a majority of the sports, means its fake.

Yeah.

The US hasnt hosted an Olympics since, 96 so who is supporting the US because we're the home team?

AND, just because one does not watch badmitten or diving outside of 4 years does not mean their patriotism lacks.

That makes no sense either.

Maybe, they just like watching their country compete?