Where to Eat?: Chicago Edition

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not a native, but ive been several times... there is this ill bar restaurant called KUMA'S. Its heavy metal themed and the food was really good. No idea if its near where your staying, it seemed like it was in the "newly gentrified hipster district" that most former industrial city's have now.

near where you're staying, frontera is good as far as mexican food goes. fleming's is good for steaks and shit, but it's hella pricey.

if you're gonna be in around milwaukee ave, check bangers and lace, my good friend runs it and the food and beer selection is awesome. he also runs a place called the anthem that i haven't been to but it was voted best new wings in the city so it can't be all that bad.

I don't know what your price range is but Mastros Steak house is killer and only 5 min from there,

Morton's and Gibson's are also very good and close.

If you want some ridiculous views while you bang back a few $12 drinks, head to the Hancock Building,

take elevator to 96th floor to the Signature Room. Best view of the city, bar none (go at night).

Greek Town is right around the corner from there and there are tons of spots- Athena is very good.

If it warms up, the patio of the Cedar Hotel on State & Rush is pretty fun (young crowd in an older area).

If you're there over the weekend, let me know what you're looking to do and I'll try and point you

in the right direction.