Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hermdog

Google Music

Has anyone else demo'd Google Music yet?..

Google beat apple in the race for the music cloud. If you have a google account check out music.google.com.

Upload your music, you can listen to your music anywhere, any time. It's pretty cool.

• Like 2

i hate having a ton of music, but no room on my regular laptop for it. now if you're anywhere and the music sucks, you can just be like "yo, i got this" and make the shit instantly more better.

all of the cloud services ive seen are dope as fuck

you get 5 gigs of free storage from amazon too

HERMDOG!!!!!

DAMN..long time no see..

i saw you creeping around some brickslayer threads..

glad to see your posting again

^^ Agree...

The idea is a little scary. I think i'd rather keep all my shit on my terabyte external. However, if my external breaks, I've lost 250 gigs of music. Fuuuuu.jpg

this cloud shit is really going to screw everyone over.

watch.

tumblr_ln9ahrfgep1qcce8io1_500.gif

I got the invite a few weeks ago after they announced it. So far its awesome for parties where the person doesn't have much music and Pandora ain't cutting it... I haven't used it on my phone much.

The real problem I see is if you got 100s of gigs of music and you start uploading it at your house you're gonna get data throttled. Also it takes days...

It doesn't upload AAC's from Itunes.. and you can't download your music back from it yet.

Can you browse other people's libraries?

I have a home server I can log into from wherever I am without too much hassle. What sucks is having to sync everything I acquire on multiple devices, but that's pretty minimal.

I think you're mistaking the idea of "cloud" browser. My phone has more storage than your iphone and i have no where near enough music. Ifyour happy with what's on your phone then this isn't for you. But bet money when icloud comes out you'll be telling everyone how awesome and magical it is.

So what they gonna do if the music that you upload was acquired through other mean instead of splitting with your hard earned cash?

Even still. I woul never listen to 32 gigs of music on my iPhone. I can't imagine anyone.

no but you can imagine having music on your phone. And then wanting to listen to something you don't have on your phone. Without going through the trouble of going to itunes and syncing up a whole different thing.

In fact how about fuck using itunes bullshit in the first place. by far THE worst music desktop program. Ever.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now