Google Music

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got the invite a few weeks ago after they announced it. So far its awesome for parties where the person doesn't have much music and Pandora ain't cutting it... I haven't used it on my phone much.

The real problem I see is if you got 100s of gigs of music and you start uploading it at your house you're gonna get data throttled. Also it takes days...

Can you browse other people's libraries?

I have a home server I can log into from wherever I am without too much hassle. What sucks is having to sync everything I acquire on multiple devices, but that's pretty minimal.

no but you can imagine having music on your phone. And then wanting to listen to something you don't have on your phone. Without going through the trouble of going to itunes and syncing up a whole different thing.

In fact how about fuck using itunes bullshit in the first place. by far THE worst music desktop program. Ever.

I have to agree with this accept for the itunes sucking statement.

I'm don't like having to check off which songs I want to sync onto my iphone.

I'd rather just throw them all on there and just worry about which ones I'll listen to.

I ride transit a lot though and wish there was a 64 gig iphone to hold more.

I used to hate iTunes myself, but it just takes a lot of learning to get it figured out.

It's also geared more for people who have an organized collection which I didn't have when I first used it.

I also liked it a lot more once I switched to mac from PC and it no longer slowed my shit down.

why would you not want to choose which songs to sync? then you can have a consistent mix of shit you want to hear rather than having to skip frequently over shit that isn't so hype

i suppose it doesn't matter if you only keep shit you intend to listen to at some point