Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
50million

Hotter than laura schlessinger...2011 Advice thread

Alright boys....I need a little advice. But first I am here to assist you. Tell me what's going on (or not going on) and how I can help with some advice.

First, tits:

tumblr_lma9p6UgBt1qbmly7o1_500.jpg

I see a very uncaring man wahsing water over a very disturbed and needy woman....who might I say needs some loven' Dude is wearing a blackberry crapola on his ear....I mean any dude like that doesnt deserve to be in such a situation.

I see a very uncaring man wahsing water over a very disturbed and needy woman....who might I say needs some loven' Dude is wearing a blackberry crapola on his ear....I mean any dude like that doesnt deserve to be in such a situation.

tumblr_lis3o4X4fp1qg50g9o1_500.jpg

CAN YOU FLY ME OUT SO I CAN BEAT CHEEKS ON TOP OF YOUR AMERICAN APPAREL BED SHEETS?

I PROMISE ILL MAKE SOUP BUY US AN EXPENSIVE BOTTLE OF VINO

CAN YOU FLY ME OUT SO I CAN BEAT CHEEKS ON TOP OF YOUR AMERICAN APPAREL BED SHEETS?

I PROMISE ILL MAKE SOUP BUY US AN EXPENSIVE BOTTLE OF VINO

I got some target bed sheets but sure.

I've got one...how do I get a hold of you? When I'm passing through your neighborhood I'll occasionally stop by to see if you're around, but so far no dice. Plus my BB went wonky and ate all my numbers, hence I haven't been able to call too many people lately.

I'm still at the same place and number if you want to get in touch. I work Mondays all day (yeah, I'm employed now) so that's usually a bad time to catch me.

Keep posting hot girls, 50

Make this into a rival thread for Soup's girl thread

I wanna see you two butt heads again

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now