Hotter than laura schlessinger...2011 Advice thread

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one...how do I get a hold of you? When I'm passing through your neighborhood I'll occasionally stop by to see if you're around, but so far no dice. Plus my BB went wonky and ate all my numbers, hence I haven't been able to call too many people lately.

I'm still at the same place and number if you want to get in touch. I work Mondays all day (yeah, I'm employed now) so that's usually a bad time to catch me.

I've got one...how do I get a hold of you? When I'm passing through your neighborhood I'll occasionally stop by to see if you're around, but so far no dice. Plus my BB went wonky and ate all my numbers, hence I haven't been able to call too many people lately.

I'm still at the same place and number if you want to get in touch. I work Mondays all day (yeah, I'm employed now) so that's usually a bad time to catch me.

No dice erry time I call you. That Dani chick needs to talk to you too. I don't have your number saved...so call me/email me. I got promoted and work in sf now. I'm on salary so I technically work m-f 9 to 5 but it's more like 6 twelve hour days... Bur I've been working om some crafty projects and music...been to some rad shows in the last few weeks. Hit me up!

Keep posting hot girls, 50

Make this into a rival thread for Soup's girl thread

I wanna see you two butt heads again

I found this pretty rad seX blog that i will for sure repost. Soup and I have been kicking it...I helped him find an apartment and he helps me at trivia night. It's been aight.