YOUR THEORIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've asked this a couple times now. How about this, you admit youre a little wigga with no life and horrible social skills, and I'll leave you alone. I'll even feel bad for you son :ol:

sure nigga. i have no social skills. thats why yesterday while i was getting drunk and high with my niggas and some hoes you were on 12oz saying corning shit.

nigga youre damn near 30 years old and you still scared of the pussy. im not one of your soft ass artschool buddies, queer. pussy ass nigga

im smokin blunts and having a good time while this nigga is at home(pissed off and salty) making lame ass cope2 pictures:lol: nigga think he really doin something too lmfao.

i made a thread where i was just bullshittin..you cant make this shit up

We watch a chinese ghost story, i pass out after two beers because I'm exhausted. Then in my very very sleepy state I all of a suddent feel a hand on my arse , I'm a bit like wtf...but I"m so tired I can really just not move or speak, it's ridiuclous I try to mumble something but I know its not coming out.

this nigga is queerbait forreal

an advice thread where you tell niggas to drink 2 coors lights and then pretend to pass out when a bitch grabs their dick???

an advice thread where you teach niggas how to be a proper hipster? :lol::lol::lol:

lol at my og buying me shit. im not a trustfund having bitch with rich parents like you nigga.

whether it is your og buying you shit or a bitch with rich parents either way you aint doing nothing for yourself - not a dig at you, both situations are wack, personally I would rather have rich parents because at least it is pure money going in my pocket than having someone buying me stuff.

my grandmother has been smoking for about 50 years. her theory is that if she stops smoking she'll get cancer, i guess her logic is that she has met people who smoke for a long time and then quit and they automatically get cancer within a couple months, so she keeps smoking in the hopes that the constant smoking will keep the cancer she will inevitably get from growing and killing her.

seems foolproof.

i go one step further and say that the tobacco companies monitor everyone who buys their products and watches them each and every day, so when they do decide to quit smoking, knowing that they have lost a loyal costumer, they slowly poison them in an attempt to kill them, out of revenge or whatever..im not really sure. i just think the idea of big tobacco having hitman or ninjas following my grandmother around to make sure she doesnt quit smoking is not necessarily such a crazy idea. i mean they make trillions, how could they not be involved in contract killings. and with as much as she smokes she's probably single handedly keeping marlboro afloat. they need her business, so they stalk her at night, making sure she keeps puffin. sick bastarfs.

"Who's done more research than the good people at the American Tobacco Industry? They say its harmless. Why would they lie? If you're dead, you can't smoke."

brah just give up on this lame ass flame war.

seriously, if you have so much other better things to do other than argueing on ch. 0 they must be more validating than this.

the more you two argue the more this just becomes another backpeddling thread.

c'mon son.

I'm sorry some of us are not finding this entertaining. I'm still enjoying watching this kid/trollkid get umad though.

I couldnt be bothered making another image, but

27_mclovin_lgl.jpg

"Nigga I can do 20 hrs in a holding cell no problem"

... you get the idea.

lol that 20 hrs in a holding cell talk had me gigglin...

i spent 32 hrs in a holding cell, due to a clerical error...

it was actually kinda boring/soothing.

i spent like 15 hrs with a couple of white suppremacists.

the rest of the time with hoods ass blacks, "latin kings" and a grab bag of dudes who were on work release.

the hardest part of being in a holding cell was trying to sleep on concrete benches.

got oranges, peanut butter sammiches and devils cake cookies on deck.

but how many times were you sodomized?

was it consensual?

did you bleed or did years of whoring yourself out on the down low and extensive time grabbing your ankles prepare your anus for the abuse it endured?

these are questions we must have answers to.

or maybe not, im super high. high on life..and the fact i haven't slept in days.

FUCK YEAH. carry on.