Canadian Cleans

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest INDEPENDENZA

i havent experienced it myself, its just what ive heard, so i dont know for sure.

props to them for having the balls to do it

Originally posted by anode145

if that spot is heated, that sucks. When I was taking the flicks... the only thing around was a crazy hick shooting a rifle at a groundhog. Its really frustrating when shit gets blown like that.

fuck it. shit gets hot. so be it. go out there and do some homework and you can still get over when it's hot.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

that does not look like it feels very nice. note the freshness of the alligator shirt.

haha.. thats ivo. :D

crazeebob> it seems we get alot of visitors from france over here, and alot of writers here, well montreal and quebec in general are in and out of france quite often as far as i know. its that french canadian thing. we have alot of that here.

Guest INDEPENDENZA
Originally posted by T.T Boy

crazeebob> it seems we get alot of visitors from france over here, and alot of writers here, well montreal and quebec in general are in and out of france quite often as far as i know. its that french canadian thing. we have alot of that here.

true, there is a few crews that make the bridge over the atlantic, not many but theres some.:king:

• 2 months later...

Archived