Canadian Cleans

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok cool.What year we talkn?Whats the name of that big legal wall in vancouver its kind of like a wall of fame ive heard?Notice any ausssie's over late last year?TSF crew?

damn, that whole car is pretty nice, too bad it isnt actually a whole car, nice full colour top to bottom. but not a whole car.

i dunno, i think ill keep mine to myself, besides most of em were done overseas, so i guess that doesent count.... not really canadian. i think ill play the sixteen vandals card on this one. theres a few folks on here whove seen what ive been doing. dont worry about that kiddies.

I hear the only ones that ever ran were those dudes from SRB - yeah, you know who.

first time I ever heard of cleans getting hit in my city were "je" and "to", but that was after the srb hits, I think.

hell, I wasn't remotely involved in vandalism back then, but I heard that even task got down along the lines back in the days, and that's what those buff marks are. I wonder who else?

hell, I just stuck to the insides. ain't nothing more satisfying than the smell of burning glass from one end of the car to the next. or paint tags on doors that never quite got buffed all the way. i miss those old trains.

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by T.T Boy

damn, that whole car is pretty nice, too bad it isnt actually a whole car, nice full colour top to bottom. but not a whole car.

Hahaha jesus man, picky picky......Regaurdless its the first of its kind for canada(I think).

Originally posted by Merdle

Hahaha jesus man, picky picky......Regaurdless its the first of its kind for canada(I think).

na, damoe did the first one. as you can see in the first page of the thread.

yta youd think wouldnt you! But alot or our systems are small.. and very young.

Most have been modelled after outher cities that had gone through totall destruction..so they built them as fortresses from the start.

Really smart fuckers, they are!

bigguy is right.

some systems just have the money to keep trains in places that are impossible. they just built them really well. they started a few steps ahead of the game.

but arent there places in the us where wholecars havent been done? la? atlanta? miami? maybe im wrong or people arent saying anything but im sure there are places in the us with the same situation.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

You guys are 1 notch lower then the U.S. and 2 notches above London. A nice medium.

ignorant fucking prick.

bigguy is right.

some systems just have the money to keep trains in places that are impossible. they just built them really well. they started a few steps ahead of the game.

but arent there places in the us where wholecars havent been done? la? atlanta? miami? maybe im wrong or people arent saying anything but im sure there are places in the us with the same situation.

to my knowledge there's a few systems without wholecars. i'm highly skeptical of the ones that don't simply because i'm not familiar with the history in each city. how do i know gangster lover oner didn't rock a wholecar in atlanta in 85? for all i know that cat was from scarborough and killed shit there first...

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

from what i 'understand', a lot of non-canadians have rocked canadian transit... so post them pics up too...

like i said before, i looked for the how and nosm flicks, ive seen them but can find them on line again. there on some yellow website... i dunno.

Archived