Canadian Cleans

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by chester copperpot

i didnt bother reading all the replies but what cities are most of those from? and are they still getting done often?

they were done in toronto, montreal, and vancouver and some in other cities, but i dont have any flicks of them. they still get done in toronto, im not sure how often, as for montreal, i have no idea at all. they dont get smashed on a european level, but they get hit, maybe someone else could clear it up more for me.

montreal cleans do get hit quite often, you just havent seen all the flix yet. I know for a fact that metro cars have been painted several times but most often its passenger trains, AMT. The metros are harder to paint because all the yards are underground, therefore you have to break in and out without tipping any alarms and without being seen on cameras. As for passenger trains, they are usually guarded with lots of security, ive had the worst chase of my life after hitting those. Its do-able but you gotta be slick. Passenger trains will roll painted for maybe a week, while a metro will be buffed as soon as they see it.

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by jamesbomb

Passenger trains will roll painted for maybe a week,

seriously? that's fucking dope i need to go back to canada

Originally posted by T.T Boy

dude, this is canada, we dont have vandal squad, if we do its some retard in a red suit riding a moose.

not quite right TT.. in and around where i live they've got a pretty good one. its pretty small compared to some in U.S cities, but they know their shit and they're growing every year.

yeah i know, im just playin, actually i think one of the leaders of the vs there made a short career out here trying to help out, that shadow character, i met him a few times, he seemed poorly informed, so i just lied to him, but i hear hes good, didnt last long here tho. oh well, its inevitable we will get one eventually.

• 6 months later...

Archived