Canadian Cleans

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by johnny

hrmm, and here i thought i could just show and paint them. you're telling me it's different?

yeah its alot differnt... you gotta travel for miles in 12 foot deep snow..fight of eskimo canibal hoards and horny swedish women.

Originally posted by bigguy

yeah its alot differnt... you gotta travel for miles in 12 foot deep snow..fight of eskimo canibal hoards and horny swedish women.

not to mention that you half to paint naked while standing on one foot and rubbing your tummy whisling the harelm globtroters theme.

Originally posted by YG Blood

not to mention that you half to paint naked while standing on one foot and rubbing your tummy whisling the harelm globtroters theme.

who ever said any hting about painting...the tummy rubing a twizle twozing and whistle wossing...summens elves that dance the mambo...the fire demon... swoops down and snags one for a sacraficial worship...the gypsies pray...while selling bibles to the anglicans...and only when the anglicans read verse 12 paragraph 4..wil lthe know the truth...

jesus saves.

Archived