Canadian Cleans

T.T Boy

Originally posted by T.T Boy

damn, that whole car is pretty nice, too bad it isnt actually a whole car, nice full colour top to bottom. but not a whole car.

i dunno, i think ill keep mine to myself, besides most of em were done overseas, so i guess that doesent count.... not really canadian. i think ill play the sixteen vandals card on this one. theres a few folks on here whove seen what ive been doing. dont worry about that kiddies.

DUDE YOUR A FAG!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=============================================

very big bump for these flix,seriously dope shit...the most interesting thing about this thread is that the canadian train scene is not so well known around the universe,so its damn cool to see writers out there hitting it,very nice looking trainz as well,once again much much props!!!

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

eat shit chili dog, say it to my face.

by the way the panel i was sending was send to big poppa k, and it wasnt even a panel i did. your a fucking tool, i didnt even claim it to be mine. so you get mad at me for not posting anything, yet i dont see anything by you in this thread. little bit of a double standard isnt it?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

eat shit chili dog, say it to my face.

by the way the panel i was sending was send to big poppa k, and it wasnt even a panel i did. your a fucking tool, i didnt even claim it to be mine. so you get mad at me for not posting anything, yet i dont see anything by you in this thread. little bit of a double standard isnt it?

listen up fucko!

I don't talk on the internet about how much of a graff baller i am like you do.

You front so hard like your the all rueling lord of subways and transit. I have not done transit and I also have not talked about doing it.Or how im so def at it. Or talk about how people's whole cars are only so and so.Or i'm feeling this or that.In Italy they do this in toronto they do this type of style and they do that....

You come off on here with more attitude than every one combined. Yet you do not even have 1% of the skills or work to back your self up.

I've communicated with you before on the net and you sent me flicks of vapor gpk, trying to pawn them off as your own and you asked me not to show them to any one... shame on you.

If I see you in person I'll be telling you exactly what I think about you!

:rolleyes:

Archived