fucking bullshit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so today my dyke landlord came upstairs and gave me my 30 day notice. i said "can i ask why" and she told me "i need the flat for somebody else". first i questioned the legality of such a proposal, only to find out that if you are renting on a month to month basis this is possible. im in the process of speaking to my fiances public defender to confirm. everytime this lesbian psycho told me i was a month late on rent after it was already payed, or told me it wasnt my responsibility to snake a sink drain thats been clogged since the very day i moved in, i never gave her problems.

shoulda never sniffed a gram of molly before i signed that "month to month agreement".

now i got til june 30th to move out, and this perfectly landed on the heels of a june 7th trial/sentencing date that will most likely send my fiance to prison for years.

when things fall apart, what does one do to keep from not giving a fuck and starting to shoot dope again??

its been a rough day..

/end rant - insert lol.jpgs, youre a pussy responses and maybe even some intelligent advice

DOWN HERE

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

sounds like you're smacking rock bottom. but you're still legible, i'd wait until your mind caves in on you and you start to sound like COS. then shoot dope.

She needs the place for someone else...phooey on that, you need it more than they do. And on top of that, you decided that you need your rent more than your dyke landlord...hell, she just gave you a free pass to squat for about as long as you want to. As in, stay there rent free.

The above applies assuming you don't care about your credit or reputation as a renter in your town.

That's how we do it in Oakland.

The drug thing, I don't know. I'm no angel but if it totally sends your life into a sideways spin then probably not.

My love for material things keeps my spending on alcohol in check. Kind of. Not really, but I occasionally take a night off for that reason.

I drink way too much but it's the summer. I can be active and maybe even get a thrill from things other than alcohol and sex. But. I don't know...I'm a drinker. It's who I am, and alcohol has brought a lot of positives into my life; made me who I am - good and bad.

swordfish, get the fuck out of there, then fuck up her car. Make sure you have an alibi. Does she know you hate her?

What the fuck positives has alcohol brought? 15 year old actin' ass nigga.

i remember me and the ex were getting evicted and the landlord tried to be funny with the damage deposit (ie: not give it back for some bullshit reason).

i got real drunk on the final walkthrough and threatened to out him to his wife about his busy hands with one of the female tenants.

shit ended up working out just fine.

another time i pulled the midnight move on my landlord who was a closet rock smoker.

he was copping in front of the building and i just so happened to know who he was buying off.

we left the place in absolute ruins, cat shit everywhere, old couches just left behind, cig butts and blunt guts littering the carpet, doors off the hinges.

that place i remember was on some month to month shit, no credit check, i think we even used fake last names cause the place was on some carter shit.

oh to be 18 again.

shoulda never sniffed a gram of molly before i signed that "month to month agreement".

should never sniff molly regardless

there is absolutely zero point (unless you're a faggot who just enjoys burning the shit out of your sinus and wasting your drugs by getting them caught in your snot and boogers)

lrn2drugzbr0

DRUG TALK 2011 & BEYOND

I KNOW THE BEST WAY

I GOT THE BEST

THAT ISNT THE BEST

THIS SHIT WAS THE BEST

I HAD THIS SHIT ONCE THAT WAS THE BEST

THREE HITS IN DOGGY YOU WONT FEEL UR FACE AND ULL LET EVERYONE KNO UR HIGH

EVERY SINGLE TIME U SMOKE IT

im feeling pretty positive about this. all i need is this lady to call, then id go straight to her crib and pay the security deposit. then start moving. if i could do that, even if i still got stuff at my old apartment past june 1st, pussy gobbler will still have to post up an eviction notice which still leaves me in teniancy for 5 additional days. and i think she needs to go to court to get a legit eviction paper. rugmuncher hasnt even served me the 30 days to vacate notice. im going to win this time around. its long overdue.