fucking bullshit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in the states, even with a 30-day eviction notice, you can still use the court system to take up to 90 days to vacate as long as you jump through the right legal hoops.

Don't know how it is over there though.

(Guessing on the "over there" part based on the use of the term, flat.)

Good luck.

Yeah, I don't know what the law is where your at but probably kinda similar. 90 days in the U.S.A. Make her take you to court. FUCK HER. But in the meantime find yourself another place and leave when it works for you. I hear you on the outlet crutch but you'll be stronger when you get through it without. Stay up

i know how you feel swordfish.

when i was younger, we had to pay out of pocket to fix a hole in our ceiling and roof, it was about 3 to 4 feet wide whole in the ceiling and was sagging pretty hard because of a leak, mad mold on the floor... long story short, after paying to have the leak fixed, the A/C and heating fixed (which we didn't have for the whole time we lived there) and the roof and ceiling fixed, our landlord kicked us out.

i would definitely seek some legal advice, i know in our case it was completely legal, though a shady ass move.. i got her back by fucking up her house. i think it's only fair. maybe you should think about torching her car or some shit. it's in order.

yeah i was thinking here (mke, wi) there has to be some kind of law where this cuntslab cant just kick me out onto the street in 30 days. bags i would gladly destroy the fuck out of this place (said out of anger of course) if i hadnt payed a $600 security deposit that i would like to see a partial refund of.

went and looked at a few places last night in the hood. was seriously considering madison, but i cant leave my job.

i was half drunk when i posted this. i realize that shortcomings in life are not excuses to develop a dope habit... just frustrated.

• Like 1

when things fall apart, what does one do to keep from not giving a fuck and starting to shoot dope again??

Don't be a fucking pussy and just not do it. There is no reason to go back and get loaded. I don't care if you watched your dad kill your mom after fucking your sister. There is literally NO excuse to go back out.

best believe this bitch windshield is getting the brick treatment later this summer. brand new whip too. thanks to this carpet muncher i have now developed a legitimate hatred for lesbians. i dont really care if i have to pay more. i want a bigger porch and a huge backyard so i can get my steven reichlen on this season.

things will fall into place, they always do somehow. and yes sayword my girl is going to prison eventually this summer. june 7th is the final trial/sentencing date. well see what happens from there.

G8EZ_1Car4.jpg

Guest Ginger Bread Man

when things fall apart, what does one do to keep from not giving a fuck and starting to shoot dope

Loving yourself(body,mind) is enough for anyone with a brain to know not to touch heroin in the first place, i pity you if you need a second round to learn your lesson.

Go read some books, educate yourself as well as foment your self esteem.

Ps.

Learn the diff between you are and your.

Well, with your girl out of the picture:

WIP_Chained.jpg

5758651134_d98bc9f6c2_z.jpg

5758107609_472565c047_z.jpg

It is time to downsize anyway, so grab a new flat on the cheap:

damn_shame.jpg

It's a damn shame what they did to that dog.

OR squat, it will take the dyke 6 months to properly evict you.

Now don't be pulling that falling down the stairs shit on me again, you hear! Now you conscious! Every month, the same damn thang.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
i figured on month to month they could boot you without notice. i think that's how it goes in IL...but i could be wrong. i'm about to rent out my condo - i should look into this...

the benefit to a mo to mo is exactly that, you are not legally bound for a certain period of time <lease>.

the not so bright side is that if the paperwork specifically states that the landlord, in the same way that a tenant; can choose to pursue other interests at whatever time deemed fit.

Sounds like that dyke is gonna try to fuck you on the deposit anyway, but there stealthy ways to do lasting damage.

Acquire a block of frozen bait squid, place squid behind heating duct grill about 1/2 an hour before walk-thru. Demand payment on the spot. turn heat up to max discreetly on your way out the door. go directly to her bank and cash the check, she cant stop payment then.

This also works with attics and crawl spaces.

then i decided to severely cut out drinking.

it helped.

shit fucked up my last two relationships, but weaning myself off the daily boozing has somehow made me more attractive to new females.

which is nice.

new pussy is always good.

My love for material things keeps my spending on alcohol in check. Kind of. Not really, but I occasionally take a night off for that reason.

I drink way too much but it's the summer. I can be active and maybe even get a thrill from things other than alcohol and sex. But. I don't know...I'm a drinker. It's who I am, and alcohol has brought a lot of positives into my life; made me who I am - good and bad.

swordfish, get the fuck out of there, then fuck up her car. Make sure you have an alibi. Does she know you hate her?