fucking bullshit

so today my dyke landlord came upstairs and gave me my 30 day notice. i said "can i ask why" and she told me "i need the flat for somebody else". first i questioned the legality of such a proposal, only to find out that if you are renting on a month to month basis this is possible. im in the process of speaking to my fiances public defender to confirm. everytime this lesbian psycho told me i was a month late on rent after it was already payed, or told me it wasnt my responsibility to snake a sink drain thats been clogged since the very day i moved in, i never gave her problems.

shoulda never sniffed a gram of molly before i signed that "month to month agreement".

now i got til june 30th to move out, and this perfectly landed on the heels of a june 7th trial/sentencing date that will most likely send my fiance to prison for years.

when things fall apart, what does one do to keep from not giving a fuck and starting to shoot dope again??

its been a rough day..

/end rant - insert lol.jpgs, youre a pussy responses and maybe even some intelligent advice

DOWN HERE

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, it's all perspective. Now you can move to a nice new place on Brady Street and hang out with the odd collection of college dweebs, homos, and residents who just love the flavor of the neighborhood there, so cool! And while your girl is away, you can fuck mad bitches. See, every cloud has a silver lining, or if you're in MKE, a beer/bratwurst lining.

when things fall apart, what does one do to keep from not giving a fuck and starting to shoot dope again??

And just to give you some real advice, an addict will always look for ANY excuse to get fucked up. Some fowl shit is happening to you right now, that's life, not an excuse to get high. Being disappointed, mad, sad, whatever, is every bit a piece of life as being happy, excited, etc., etc. You're in a low and need to ride it out, start looking for a place where you don't have a "lesbian psycho" landlord, and you'll feel better about yourself in the morning for not getting high tonight.

Here in the states, even with a 30-day eviction notice, you can still use the court system to take up to 90 days to vacate as long as you jump through the right legal hoops.

Don't know how it is over there though.

(Guessing on the "over there" part based on the use of the term, flat.)

Good luck.

agreed^^

and straight up dude. stay the fuck away from that shit.

try to surround yourself with shit that can at the very least

regulate you;re mood of not giving a fuck about anything.

EVERYbody has one of those things. for real jack!

temporary non-drug related satisfaction > relapse imo. i am the last dude

in this forum to be telling people to stay positive. but i'm

feeling saucy and the homie just overdosed/fell the fuck off a cliff

two days ago. so. shitty as things may be live some life for those who can't anymore.

but in all seriousness, contrary to my last post.. things could always be worse. a lot of people dont realize how fragile life is. life can be taken in a blink of an eye. one of my homies died last week from drunk driving, it feels like a dream to know that i wont ever be able to see him again. but anyways, surround yourself with positive things. tell yourself you're strong and you can make it through shit, most of life is just a mind game. just my 4 cent. keep your chin up bra, things only get better from here.

Last time I had month to month was back in the late nineties. Landlord was hella laid back and required payment in cash. Some sort of Caribbean brother with back problems and walked with a cane stacking cash crossways in one hundred dollar amounts.

Finding a place to live should not be too difficult in today's environment.

leave the spot with a hefty infestation of bed bugs, cockroaches, carpenter ants, rodents, crickets, and defecate in some random places. Hide a few eggs around and about, maybe a trout or 2. Stay that 90 days then sabotage the plumbing, Before you leave write in her lawn with some shit that kills weeds and grass.. As far as the dope is concerned. You already kicked, the hard part is over. Why get started again. Buy a bottle instead. Save yourself some grief

life sucked for me bad a few months ago.

i made a thread about it and it still sucked.

then i decided to severely cut out drinking.

it helped.

shit fucked up my last two relationships, but weaning myself off the daily boozing has somehow made me more attractive to new females.

which is nice.

new pussy is always good.

i fixed my crashed car by myself, great learning experience.

learning something new boosts self esteem like a muthafucka.

plus i saved dough, so that was an added bonus.

i beat my case after some horrendous lawyer fees.

not guilty yall got to feel me.

i went back to work after a longass winter, and the money is now flowing again.

its nice working outside and getting back into shape/getting a tan.

i just realized all im doing is telling you how my life has improved as of late.

which is not why you made this thread.

honestly, getting evicted sucks dick, especially on such short notice.

but its definitely not the end of the world.

most likely, trying to sort out the legality of such short eviction notice will cause you more of a headache than what its worth.

you said the landlord was a cunt anyways, so fuck her (literally or not literally, your choice).

my advice is look at the new living situation as a new beginning, keep on the positive tip.

all im tryin to say dude is that life blows dick (nh) for us all at times, and although shit seems like its the end of the world, time heals all wounds.

stress is a muthafucka.

stay off the dope bro, you dont wanna end up like gucci condom, nurga.

and shit sucks about your girl, but stay up, and be there for her if shes worth it.

and if she isnt, now you got an excuse to start ravaging hoes, homeboy.

if you read all this, i hope this shit helped in some way.

good luck, homey.