I need a new mattress...

KILZ FILLZ

Tempurpedic? Posturepedic?

Gonna get something legit. Something I'll used everyday and have for a good while .... Makes sense to not be cheap.

Who has one of these and can help me out here?

The one I have is pretty old. Just some generic queen size. Wrecking my back every night :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn I feel you on the Boats /nh

My mattress is fucked, I really reallyneed a new one, it is starting to really affect my sleep and making me into an even gumpier person haha

Stupid bed frame that I have is an Ikea King size, and Ikeas mattress sizes are different to standard sizes over here.

Also, damn, mattresses ain't cheap!!

I tried out some of the new technology mattresses in a shop the other day I really didn't like any of the memory style ones, or the ones that absorb around you, they were bizarre, I just want a nice normal mattress.

tempurpedic was on the oprah show the other day, people were buggin about how rad it is.

i have never bought a bed for more than $100, and yes, they are fucking stupid expensive.

luckily i got a nice ass hand me down from a coworker who spent a year on it and moved out of the country.. i think it's a posturpedic

we spend a third of our lives in it right?

and yeah, better sleep=better life

so boats, i think i'd go with either Sealy. go to the store and lay in em

t's a delicate balance, says Charles Cefalu, MD, chief of geriatric medicine at Louisiana State University in New Orleans.

"You want a mattress that is firm enough to distribute your weight or you'll wake up sore due to your shoulders sagging or your hips sinking. On the other hand, you don't want to sleep on a board," he says.

Alan Hilibrand, MD, professor of orthopaedic surgery at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and a spokesman for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, agrees that firm is usually the best choice.

from webMD.com

i picked up a king TempurPedic off Craigslist year ago for $1,200. i know i know i practically stole it. A year later i must admit, the SHIT IS NO JOKE. like sleeping on clouds. prior to that i had the standard pillow top blah blah crap but now i will not replace that mattress unless I'm shelling out for a W Hotel style mattress

61CETzKJdTL._SS500_.jpg

Serta Concierge Suite PT - Htl Kg - 6 pk.

Price:$7,316.71

btw, the first thing i did when i got home - Beer on one end, me on the other jumping up and down....as seen on TV shit - brew never budge

http://www.aireloom.com/home.html

My wife and I went searching for a mattress we both could agree on (me- firm her soft) and went to ortho, living spaces, macys etc. Found nothing until we went to sit n sleep (youre killing me larry). We both dug the aireloom mattresses. They can also make the mattress in two diff firmness levels. So you can get it custom. I think our queen cost like 1000$ give or take. I love it.

whats cool is its like the temperpedic one where one person can get up and the whole bed doesent budge and wake the other one up.

• 5 months later...