TV New World Order

TheShaneCo.

So, i've been sick watching TV for 4 days now, and.....

Dude, are all the channels the same channel?

Did i just watch a VH1 style review of the holidays with Lewis Black on The History Channel?

Why is there a trashy version of Antiques Roadshow on every science based channel?

Is The Travel Channel basically an exotic Food Network?

Is Bravo! a gayer version of the Food Network?

What's up with Top Gear on The History Channel, c'mon son - that shit barely passes for Discovery channel programming - put that shit on SPIKE or something.

From what I can tell this new show "Oddities" is on at least two channels right now, and it just came out 3 weeks ago.

There's like, 4 shows on TV - Food, Antique/junk shows, "celebrity" problems/problem "celebrities," and lame talk shows with a bunch of small clips and "celebrity" opinions.

/nyquilaluminumfoilhat oner.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i just started watching auction hunters and storage wars. pretty similar shows but pretty cool.

Now there is a new one called Auction Kings. It's just like when little people big world came out, and then the onslaught of midget programming. There will be a midget storage auction show out in March.

• Like 1

One of the many things that gets my goat is that the "food" shows and channels on tv do not show any technique or how to in their shows. Instead the person on the show is busy telling you how much you will love the shit they are cooking, plugging products, or bullshit chatter about their personal life or whatever. Watch some old Julia Child and you will see instruction on cooking during a cooking show, and actually learn something, which I find much more satisfying.

3818678161_20f33b18c1_b.jpg

im 24'd on props boris

tv sucks, discovery channel was my saving grace, but then it got shitty

discovery health was awesome but now oprah owns that shit now?

and national geographic channel is uber premium cable so im not paying money for honestly the best channel of tv

history channel has become nothing more than another outlet for the government to scare the living shit out of stupid people with all the talk of secret governments and aliens and the end of the world nonsense.

to sum it all up tv became useless to me around 1999-2001ish thats when all the good shows ceased to come on, back when cartoon network was about shit, back when nick was dope, back when discovery channel actually taught me a thing or two.

The old saying of tv is the stupid box really is true.