MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ralph lets go...bring tater with

if she wears a sun dress and curls her hair ill consider bringing her.

4 dollars is whats up, its 7 at citizens bank...

anchor steam son, shame on u drinkin bud lite.

^you know it.. we should do a 12oz road trip to cities where people dont

hate ralph

so your tellin me there is a city?

---also classless comments by the SF GM... talk about being UMAD, for real, buster needs to come forward in the press and lay a quote down like so... "fellow baseball fans, esteemed colliges,and commisioner selig... i have gathered you here today to bring an end to this nonsence talk about me. I AM A CATCHER, i choose this position, cousins hit me clean and fair and did the job his team expects him to do and he did it the right way within the boundries of the game. for those SF fans who are sending him death threats, PLEASE STOP, you are no better then the guys who beat our fan into a coma on opening day dogers stadium. And to commisioner selig, dont even think about changing the rules of the game on apart of me as i would not have my name assosiated with such nonsence, and to ralph lauren down in philly, stay up son, im trying to stay in good standing with you so i can grab a trade to philly"...

if he did so, then there would be respect.

Cousins is a bitch, any baseball fan can watch that video and see who fouled. Posey took a broken leg like a champ. fuck the politics. i don't want to see the game changed, but i wouldn't mind seeing that maggot take a 4seam to the skull... he's a TRUE rookie (in a bad sense) and i will side with MY FUCKING TEAM....

and i'm more than happy to watch us smash our way back to first.

fuck the diamond backs

fuck the dodgers

fuck the padres...

and as we've shown you folks tonight,

fuck the rockies!

GIGANTES...!!!!

I think you mean to say that your GM is acting like a little bitch and Cousins made a perfectly legal, though probably unnecessary, play.

Gardenhire said it best.

"I don't want my catcher getting murdered in there, and we say that about everybody -- but [stuff] happens in this game and you have to live with it," Gardenhire said. "If there's contact, there's contact. It's baseball. It's sports. People get paid really good money to get the job done, and that's the way it goes."

http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110601&content_id=19892262&notebook_id=19892304&vkey=notebook_min&c_id=min

what a wasted effort by cole last night.

went 8 gave up one hit.

lost the game in extras.

dont expect much out of kendrick tonight.

we need a right handed bat.

BAD.

and who was the all knowledgeable CHUMP who laughed at me for voting for polanco?

he's leading all players for that spot...

I think the initial reactions of people within the league and fans were to be mad, but now you can't say that Cousins meant to do it. It is a split second decision; Posey was on the plate, though he left the corner open, but Cousins more than likely assumed he was going to be blocked and went for the take down.

Sabian is spouting off about something that happened two weeks ago; he reminds me of a JP Ricciardi or other GMs who like to mouth off. I doubt Bochy will call for a pitcher to throw at a Marlins batter; he's an old school dude with some class, at least.

what a wasted effort by cole last night.

went 8 gave up one hit.

lost the game in extras.

dont expect much out of kendrick tonight.

we need a right handed bat.

BAD.

and who was the all knowledgeable CHUMP who laughed at me for voting for polanco?

he's leading all players for that spot...

Give it a rest already. I was giving you a hard time, man.

I just went over the ASG ballot and that shit is so retarded; Polanco looks to be the only person worthy of a vote on the NL list. The AL list is fucking retareded, too. The whole ballot is filled with guys on the DL or by ones who are underperforming.

I was listening to Colin Cowherd yesterday and something like Josh Hamilton, Dustin Pedroia, Robinson Cano, and JOE MAUER were leaders for votes in their respective positions! People are fucking dumb. JOE MAUER?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

JP Arencibia gets my vote for AL Catcher.

a"I appreciate the continued support of Giants fans and others as I begin the process of working my way back. But in no way do I condone threats of any kind against Scott Cousins or his family.

As I said last week, I'm not out to vilify Scott. I appreciate that he made the effort to reach out to me on the night of the play, but I was in no physical condition to talk to anyone. I have not been back with the team since that night, so I haven't even been aware of any other messages he's left for me. We all need to move on, so it isn't necessary to have a conversation with him at this point.

My only focus right now is looking forward, getting healthy and returning to catching for the Giants.

no mention of staying in your good graces ralph

good job brewster, keepin the fish at bay.

we avoided a sweep by the skin of our teeth, 14 left stranded.

dominic brown has not impressed me to this point, and JMJ should be getting time over ben fransisco.

pittsburgs stadium looks AWESOME, i wanna go there, so clean and tight.

anybody been there?

s0rry br0

Detroit hustles harder

good luck with dem injuns tho

Too bad your city dosent hustle as much as your baseball team, maby it wouldnt be such a piece of shit then.

And you guys have only won two so far, dont get too cocky nurga, your what 3-4 games behind and were only 7.

Well see come september who is where, and yeah injuries are a bitch, just like Peavy and all the sorry ass trades weve made the last couple of years. NL players need to stay in the fucking NL.