MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cus D' Amato you are the TROLL, get my didck outta your mouth before you try to speak.

obv buster is'nt soft, i was getting on HELLA LOVE IT because he always gettin on me...

so mind your bizz and stop stalkin me TROLL

nobody wants to see anyone get hurt in here.

at least playing the game of baseball.

lighten up, u fag.

and the giants arent a one man team are they?

they would have one the WS without buster last year anyway right?

AHAHAHAHA!

lets not overshadow the best thing that happened in baseball last night.

phills win in 19 innings.

for those of you without your GED, that's over 2 games in length.

baez does 7 scoreless in relief (a near miracle)

but highlight of the night is the BACKUP 2nd basemen wilson valdez, pitched in the 19th in a SAVE effort to take out the heart of the reds order...

when is the last time any of you saw something like that.

special.

Sucks for Posey, but that's the way she goes. Same can be said for second basemen and shortstops getting broken off on double plays. It's part of the game.

On an unrelated note, hell of a game yesterday for greinke. 10 Ks and a home run? Bet he's feeling pretty happy to be in the NL

yea that was a clean and great charge... saw it happen and im surprised its a fracture, didnt look all THAT bad and one of the trainers were laughing during the gathering at the plate. that really sucks for Posey and Giants fans, hope the 3 scrubs they scrambled for from triple A work out for them at at least one of them have a bat...

What pisses me off the most is some no name faggot hitting .160 who's gonna be sent down eventually wanting to make the highlight reel taking out the catcher (our best hitter) cause he didn't do his job in the first place by failing to put the bunt down. Fuck that faggot cousins, Yes im umad.

• Like 1

Like I said before, I'm not happy about players getting hurt, but people need to quit it with the double standard. If Drew Butera (Twins catcher until Mauer grows a pair) got taken out and broke his ankle, no one would give a shit because he's batting .120. Just because the batter who hit him isnt doing well or because he's your star player shouldn't make any difference in the argument. Stand in the basepath, get taken out. People can argue that they should force the runner to slide, but legs and ankles still get broken on takeout slides all the time. Hell, the Twin's second baseman from Japan copped a broken leg in the first week of the season from a takeout slide by Swisher. It's part of the game. It was a clean play. If Posey won the game with that exact same play and took out the Marlins' catcher, all of the Giants fans getting butthurt would be on the same page as the rest of us saying it was a clean play.

Play was done clean. Now they got everyone talking about eliminating that kind of play. Just like dudes can't pitch inside like they used to. With all that money they make.. Fuck protecting them and all that jazz. You're getting paid bank to PLAY a SPORT, so step the fuck up.

what constitutes a dirty hit at the plate?

maybe raking someone's eyes (although they have a catchers mask)

maybe leading with your feet (which you never see)

OF COURSE IT WAS A CLEAN HIT!

Truth...wtf is a dirty hit? It would be insane to see someone dropkick the catcher tho haha:D

Plate was so open on that play. He wasn't even on the third base line. Most dudes would dive and slap a hand on the back point of the plate. Bad judgement by Cousins, but Sadly this happens.

that's what I'm saying...anyways...whatever...fuck...

every time they played that replay today it made my stomach turn

"It's unfortunate Buster got hurt," Pierzynski said Thursday in a deliberate tone. "He's a good young player. You never want to see a good young player get hurt on a freak accident like that.

Pierzynski wasn't about to call for changes that would protect catchers in the wake of a season-threatening injury the Giants' Buster Posey suffere

"(But) It's part of the game and every catcher has been through nasty collisions.— A.J. Pierzynski"

i cant believe some of you chooches actually wanna CHANGE THE GAME/RULEBOOK over one lil girl.

LET IT THE FUCK GO!

extra innings, your team is in the WS, game 7, u wanna see a play at the plate on both ends right?

it's part of the game, we don't need any fuckin california LIBERALS trying to change that either.

get well buster, come back and play.

but the rest of u all need to fall the fuck back and let men play ball.

• Like 1

they been talking about it on ESPN too, some saying (bob boon for one) it would be a good "discussion" to have with Selig. talk about fucking with the fabric of the game...

im so over all these "protecting your investment" bullshit discussions. they already fouled up the NHL and NFL, hell even NASCAR (which i dont watch).

its getting out of hand... some nigger blocks the plate, you run his ass over... you cant do it in college and HS so lets just take it out of the majors... bah