MUSLIMS and THEIR MOSQUE

boost™

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8152895/Ground-Zero-mosque-developers-apply-for-federal-funding.html

Trying to use federal money(your taxes) to build their stupid ass mosque on ground zero. And under the FIRST Amendment clearly says government shall not endorse any particular religion. To pour funds into building a Mosque would be the government supporting religion, which is unconstitutional, but knowing our country and the way its heading it will probably go through and just say its a "community center."

And the worst yet, they want to use the 9/11 RECONSTRUCTION money. WTF? Blow up our buildings then you want out money to build your stupid mosque where 1,000s+ of innocent Americans died?

Yeah im fucking mad!

opinions? discuss?

2iawr4x.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: FUCK MUSLIMS and THEIR MOSQUE

there only buildin the mosque there becuase it will get alot of people hate it and say alot of shit about muslims on the news and what not so that america can get death threats from the muslims and gives a reason to go to war with them and take over other countries

They're also constructing the entire mosque in the center of ground zero out of burnt bibles with it's own nuclear weapons factory.

I hear instead of water, the faucets will pump the blood of Christian babies at the new mosque

lmfao, how? cause im an American i dont think my taxes and the reconstruction money of 9/11 should go towards muzzies and their fucking mosque? :lol:

get real idiot.

its private property they are building on. you can build whatever the fuck you want on private property. they happen to want to build a community centre for muslims.

but suppose im wrong and they are doing something sneaky by using tax money to pay for a mosque.

does that really warrant you saying FUCK MUSLIMS.

i mean, i think you are being a moron but am i going to turn around and say FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WITH BAD TATTOOS?

• Like 1

people really need to learn the difference between people who have faith and extremists.

You don't hear about anyone moaning about Christian projects getting funding, and christians have killed more people than in the 9/11 attacks.

the people involved in 9/11 were using religion as an excuse for their fucked up beliefs, the VAST majority of muslims don't feel the same as the extremists.

You can't have a debate with an idiot

1 The mosque, it isn't a mosque

2 The community center is not on ground zero

3, Funding for rebuilding that area didn't have a special rule that "Muslims buildings can't benefit from rebuilding funds."

4, I can tell you just hate ALL muslims because fifteen out of 1 billion of them hijacked some planes

5, You're a retarded inbread faggot

You can't have a debate with an idiot

1 The mosque, it isn't a mosque

2 The community center is not on ground zero

3, Funding for rebuilding that area didn't have a special rule that "Muslims buildings can't benefit from rebuilding funds."

4, I can tell you just hate ALL muslims because fifteen out of 1 billion of them hijacked some planes

5, You're a retarded inbread faggot

sources?

I should think the onus of evidence would fall on boost as you have said nothing but vitriol and fox news talking points.

You come in here talking about a real debate, but you use derogatory verbiage, I mean cmon. You started a thread called "Fuck Muslims" that doesn't really engender the notion of rational discourse on geo-political matters, let alone a real discussion about the theological implications of the mixing of federal money for any religious venture, be it a community center or otherwise.

Basically, you want your cake and to eat it to. Except in this case the cake is to hate a culture without any real knowledge of it, and to eat it is to maintain an air of cultural elitism and intolerance. Way to go fuck head.

Don't talk on matters you don't understand.

Further there is an entire thread on this building, of which in it was established:

1. It is not a mosque per se. There will be a place for prayer, but it is a community center, with shit like basketball courts in it.

2. It's mostly people from outside NY that have an issue with this.

3. There is an established mosque within walking distance of the Park 51 building which has existed for well over two decades

and much more valuable information that if your ignorant ass cared to read rather than believing you immediately have something to say of value, you might find.

Fuck off and learn the values of the country you espouse to believe in.

• Like 2

I should think the onus of evidence would fall on boost as you have said nothing but vitriol and fox news talking points.

You come in here talking about a real debate, but you use derogatory verbiage, I mean cmon. You started a thread called "Fuck Muslims" that doesn't really engender the notion of rational discourse on geo-political matters, let alone a real discussion about the theological implications of the mixing of federal money for any religious venture, be it a community center or otherwise.

Basically, you want your cake and to eat it to. Except in this case the cake is to hate a culture without any real knowledge of it, and to eat it is to maintain an air of cultural elitism and intolerance. Way to go fuck head.

Don't talk on matters you don't understand.

Further there is an entire thread on this building, of which in it was established:

1. It is not a mosque per se. There will be a place for prayer, but it is a community center, with shit like basketball courts in it.

2. It's mostly people from outside NY that have an issue with this.

3. There is an established mosque within walking distance of the Park 51 building which has existed for well over two decades

and much more valuable information that if your ignorant ass cared to read rather than believing you immediately have something to say of value, you might find.

Fuck off and learn the values of the country you espouse to believe in.

so i say fuck muslims? you know how many times i see you guys say "nigger" on this board? i cant say fuck muslims? lmao?

and lol @ not stating statements by foxnews, listen here stupid fox news is right wing, conservative and biased.

and for the last time its not a community center...maybe a community center for muzzies.

and believe me i know plenty knowledge of the muzzie race

>>place for prayer for muzzies than have activities after for muzzies like basketball

>>actually most people in NY have a problem with this

fuck off and citiations or needed for your statements

so i say fuck muslims? you know how many times i see you guys say "nigger" on this board? i cant say fuck muslims? lmao?

and lol @ not stating statements by foxnews, listen here stupid fox news is right wing, conservative and biased.

and for the last time its not a community center...maybe a community center for muzzies.

and believe me i know plenty knowledge of the muzzie race

>>place for prayer for muzzies than have activities after for muzzies like basketball

>>actually most people in NY have a problem with this

fuck off and citiations or needed for your statements

Couple notes, you won't ever catch me doing that. And rarely is such language used in crossfire.

Secondly, referring to muslisms as a race pretty much indicates the level of complexity in your thoughts regarding the matter.

Your basic command of language is also pretty telling "i know plenty knowledge of..."

Syntax, use it.

Couple notes, you won't ever catch me doing that. And rarely is such language used in crossfire.

Secondly, referring to muslisms as a race pretty much indicates the level of complexity in your thoughts regarding the matter.

Your basic command of language is also pretty telling "i know plenty knowledge of..."

Syntax, use it.

muzzie religion, culture =/=race