Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mdot

Brewmasters

I've had quite a few of the Dogfish Head beers, good stuff. The show was cool. Bitches Brew FTW

this dudes a fag who tries way too hard to be funny when hes not. horribly corny. craft beer is fuckin stupid. give me some steel reserve. i dont want my beer tasting like lavender or honey or like crushed up fairies from never never land. just alcohol please

no

it's pure ignorance to assume that an entire genre can be generalized as such.

you're basing your opinion on lack of knowledge - therefore, you are an ignoramus.

please step aside.

wtf are you talking about??? how is it not a matter of opinion? i dont like craft beer so im stupid? that makes a ton of sense. my opinions not based on lack of knowledge...i worked as a distributer for a craft beer company. i still dont like the shit

i'm saying…

based on your description of flavors, it is obvious you are not well versed in craft beers.

there is much more than honey & lavender type beers.

for you to say that 'craft beer is stupid' is, well - stupid… since you obviously have not tasted nearly enough of them.

"i had an oatmeal cookie once - cookies are stupid! i don't like cookies!"

comeon man, i was using that as example cause thats what i remembered from the show...i just dont like. i said "stupid" cause thats the post before mine used to describe it. i had a job with flying fish. they have a ton of different flavors and i was required to taste all of them, obviously so i could describe them while trying to sell them...i had to quit cause i really dont like craft beers, which made it pretty hard to try to convince people that they are worth buying.

comeon man, i was using that as example cause thats what i remembered from the show...i just dont like. i said "stupid" cause thats the post before mine used to describe it. i had a job with flying fish. they have a ton of different flavors and i was required to taste all of them, obviously so i could describe them while trying to sell them...i had to quit cause i really dont like craft beers, which made it pretty hard to try to convince people that they are worth buying.

enjoy drinking your mass produced swill piss water. i guess i'm just being hard, i had the same opinion when i was 15.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now