OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with you Mero, Jordan had a good squad. I like to think they would have all sucked without each other, but Phil Jackson and his infinite intelligence put them together in the best way possible.

On Lebron, Im starting to like this nigga. I think its mainly because I see now nurgas are hating on him just to hate. Why does Lebron need to score in the 4th so bad? In the game of basketball I didnt know there was 1 player on the court.

In the game of basketball I didnt know there was 1 player on the court.

No, but in the city of Miami there is only 3 apparently. And when 1/3 of your big 3 isn't scoring there are gonna be some problems. You gotta score in the 4th. Especially if you're such a star player. But in every press conference, when confronted by people saying "lebron you didn't score...what's up?", all he says is "I was playing D. Watch the tapes next time blah blah". Lebron is looking kind of soft defensively. and offensively.

No, but in the city of Miami there is only 3 apparently. And when 1/3 of your big 3 isn't scoring there are gonna be some problems. You gotta score in the 4th. Especially if you're such a star player. But in every press conference, when confronted by people saying "lebron you didn't score...what's up?", all he says is "I was playing D. Watch the tapes next time blah blah". Lebron is looking kind of soft defensively. and offensively.

I agree with you 100%. Lebron could do better, but why should he shoulder the blame for his team losing. ESPN has been making it look like He's still in Cleveland scoring 2 in the 4th.

But that's why he's in miami, so he doesn't have to carry the team by himself. I understand wade got injured, but still played pretty damn good.

I think if lebron stopped taking outside shots he would be 200 times better off. Man knows how to get to the hole /nh, so why take 3's? especially if they haven't been falling all night, get in the paint son!

Winners rise to the occasion. They take over in crunch time.

Lebron can't do it, because he's not a winner. All the triple doubles in the world don't matter if you can't do shit as the game slips away.

"Hobbled DWade handed LeBron 4pt lead w/ 4:30 left & this time he wasn't even LeRobin James. He was LeAlfred. All-time crumble under pressure." Skip Bayless continues to make my mornings. This must be how jkob feels after the Lakers lose

wong rooting for the mavs is like rooting for your grandpa to beat his friend in checkers. rooting for the heat is like rooting for OJ Simpson to be innocent in 94

Tuesday at 9:51 2 people like this.

*** Ummmm i think oj is innocent Tuesday at 10:15pm

**** Yea and I think your grandpa's friend is a much more exciting player to watch.. Wednesday at 2:01am

wong well said them mufuckas is borin

JORDAN IS A PRODUCT OF NIKE x DAVID STERN x MEDIA

NIGGA PUT UP GAUDY NUMBERS CUZ HE WAS A STAT PADDER. HE WAS THE KOBE OF THE 90'S. HE HAD LIKE 4 OR 5 "EPIC GAMES" SO NIGGAS SUCK HIS DICK WILD HARD. IS THAT NIGGA #1 IN ANY STAT BESIDES MMUS (MOST MENS UNDERWEAR SOLD)?

umad cause pat ewing and john starks never won shit for da knicks and jordan and company were stylin on da league for years

Think about it, jordan and lebron play a completely different game. First off, michael was a shooting guard while lebron plays small forward.... two wayyy different roles. Second, michael was playing with scrawny ass white boys struttin in their short shorts while lebron is up against 7 footers and yolked out niggas.

must suck to be lebron, tryin to focus on the game while millions of people crucify the nigga....