Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

Baron Ambrosia Appreciationthreadoner

I'm sure some of you New Yorker's know this guy by now, and I know I made a thread about his movies before, but I finally got around to watching his series that aired on bronxnet on his site http://underbellynyc.com/

"Hold tight the hand of Baron Ambrosia as he pulls you down into the depths of the culinary underworld. Nauseated by the notion of top rated restaurants and pretentious hipster ridden velvet roperies, the Baron seeks out the true side of the city."

IMO his ridiculous characters and their vocabulary are hilarious.

youtube has a lot of good ones.

So bam, there you go bored people. Any show about food I will probably never eat is interesting to me.

This made me lol too

http://jrodaction.blogspot.com/2009/06/who-is-baron-ambrosia-film-master-mind.html

This guy again. Hipster messiah.

Edit: In all fairness, I've never actually watched anything to do with this guy, I'm just instantly put off by his blatant faggotry. He could be funny...LOVE TO HATE

I don't know who the fuck this guy is, but he looks like the love child of Revok and Sean Austin Green.

I also didn't find either of the Youtube videos funny.

gator.jpg

Na, this dude is great no homo, I'm gonna leave it at that. Shai can't be the only one who agrees.

I would post a pic of the tranny or some shit, but laughs are cheap...I'm going for gasps...

I called him about the showings, he asked if I was from the Bronx, then said he would contact my friends email about the next showing. I have extended chapters on my computer that aren't on the site or youtube too but I would still like to see the movie without having to go through a bunch of sewers and non sense.

Hipsters are retarded, this guy won $800 on cash cab ha

I saw that shit. I just thought he was some sort of local jackass. I didn't know he was a local jackass with his own public access show...

ben-cashcab.jpeg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now