B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one can say tanning outside is gay tho right? So I dont get why going to a tanning bed is gay, it's just cheating.

People look unhealthy when they're pale.

Yes it is ghey to tan outside as well.

It's a waste of time.

I'd rather get drunk and splash people with cold water at the beach than lay their working on my tan.

That's just me though.

A non-ghey person.

But, go ahead and do you.

I just think it's pointless.

Also, a tan is the first sign your body is giving you to let you know your skin has been damaged.

Have fun with that leathery pelt you will acquire in your golden years.

I'm goin to Vegas in a week. Weather heres been shitty.

Don't want to be the pale guy at the pool. Or they guy who gets burned the first day and is the sunburned guy at the pool either

Did it twice this week. Think thisll be good enough I think. Never done it before. Won't do it again unless a similar situation arises. Won't tell anyone I know in real life.

Gimme a break, I'm tryin to get some pussy. Vegas lazyriver pussy.

words cannot express this facepalm.

4756796248_2effa7e876_o.png

Yeah it got in her eye :lol:

Looked like she just got done smoking a blunt. But in only one eye

Wiped my dong off w her hair.

---

I see it like this-

I prefer a girl with a tan ; I assume it's the same way for them

I don't want a mouth full of hair when I eat pussy ; I assume they don't want one when they give me head

you gotta capture these moments boat. c'm0n s0n.

like, "aye....hold on a second sweetheart while i flick

my love lotion explosion all on yo face."

exhibit A:IMG_5326.jpg

clearly not a facial but you get the idea. next time. break out that camera dawg.

late last year i had a girl deny me when i asked her for a date. shes been the only girl thats ever straight up shot me down hella tough.

she hit me up today and apologized, told me she regretted it. i went over to her crib tonight and she showered me in love and whiskey. shes a jew with a huge booty. cheers.

bsm holocaust 666

edit: all the bitches that told me to fuck off in london dont count, because london broads are cunts

hahah.

i almost forgot about that. the trick is to fuck with them, but you gotta do it smart. if you do it in the i-just-got-shot-down-and-now-im-being-an-asshole steez, you look like a faggot.

Sexual innuendo in the form of offering them bar snacks seems to get the job done here and there.

My friend offered some girl some warm nuts once...just so happens he bought some warm nuts from the bartender moments before. She wasn't all wet for him but it paved the way for a future conversation after repeated shoot downs.

Archived