B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing???

you know how a nigga do.

timmy, i tattooed the brazilian girls name on my wrist yesterday. she wants to come to california.

something in my life might actually work out and not make me want to shoot myself. she is studying for the bar exam right now and will hopefully move here and take of your boy. im drunk at the shop right now and HELLA want her to sit on my face so ican guess her weight.

you know how a nigga do.

timmy, i tattooed the brazilian girls name on my wrist yesterday. she wants to come to california.

something in my life might actually work out and not make me want to shoot myself. she is studying for the bar exam right now and will hopefully move here and take of your boy. im drunk at the shop right now and HELLA want her to sit on my face so ican guess her weight.

i once fucked up a threesome with some brazilian girls in san diego..

i was on acid that weekend, one of the biggest fail regrets ever in my life even if i may have contracted an std.

those brazilian broads are down, they want to find a white boy and become us citizens...i have a friend who used to arrange marriages, you got a fine wife for 3 or 4 years and 5k

also face sitting as weight guessing FTW.

Im high and i dont know what im rambling about now...fuck

hes on a sig jacking rampage.

that skull picture tho....man, how fucking sexy is it? i met that girl and her friend at a train station in Brussels, and we ended up going to amsterdam together and i taught her lawyer friend how to use a bong. we made plans to meet up in paris. i was roaming around inside notre dame catherdral, taking pictures, and i felt a tug on the back of my pants. i thought it was a pick pocket, so i balled up my fist and turned around, hella umad, and it was that girl and her friend. we didnt plan on meeting at notre dame, it was pure coincidence.

fucking crazy, eh? im sure ive told that story on here before, but its definitely one of my favorites. i was supposed to spend this month with her in brazil, but i accepted my job in san diego area instead...i go back and forth from regretting the decision and not regretting it.....life is a motherfucker.

weve discussed that, actually. i just want to be a bit more financially stable before she moves here.

chopsticks, you talked to her on the phone, how fucking sexy is she? god damn, son! my divorce left me really really bitter and jaded, but i might take a chance with this beezy. she even knows about the tranny hj and my past with drug abuse, and she still thinks im the man, which is cool.

ps - i know these last couple posts have been in the opposite direction of the normal vibe this thread has, but dont worry. ill post some pervy weirdo stuff before too long.

and, yes, all her friends are insanely hot(NOT referring to dude playing the guitar, obviously):

19573_242833326242_518441242_3380442_7832103_n.jpg