B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing???

some college kid rammed his face into my fist repeatedly, shit's still swollen as fuck

i dont understand.why would someone do that? i mean you would think that someone of a college level education would know better than to ram his face into another mans fist.is this a new drinking game like that icing bullshit? becuase if it is im honestly suprised.

i woulda expected for that to grow into something more along the lines of some kinda gay sex orgy drinking game type shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha! I think crack saves said something pretty similar

3 times in 3 months...kinda lookin at this as my last year if partying before starting to seriously save some dough

Supposed to go next month too but cancelled to goto NASCAR with my pops..surprised me with pit passes and shit.

oontz vegas extravaganza when chopsticks is here!???

i hope that is some other drug than coke. coke isn't supposed to look that yellow is it?

While, generally speaking, coke that has a more yellow tint SHOULD be more raw and thus better

one thing ive learned is that you can really judge blow by looking at it. you gotta perform experiments to determine the quality.

this is also insanely true. Really how coke looks doesn't mean shit, I've found the best indicator to be texture. The more like parmesan cheese it is when you break it up, the better.

I haven't done any yippity nip nap in like a week, this thread is bad news for me ha. I spent the weekend in the Bronx with a bunch of rappers and producers, so alot of 40s were drank, while people talked about Twitter and their Blackberrys haha.

We also almost got into a fight with Common, but he had the Williams sisters gorilla looking asses backing him up, so I wasn't really trying to pop any shit. This is a true story by the way ha

• Like 1