B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aight yall, ima set up a paypal this week and figure out shipping rates and all that, because this is becoming a little too big for my britches. i had no idea how worldwide bsm was. i mean in 12 hours i got like 20 orders, wtf!?!?!?

ill let you guys know.

and ralphy, its not lids, its better, i have more freedom, creativity, and flexibility here than i would at a chain store

i need one of those hats but i'm broke till friday. last night was rad i flexed my BSMs at the bartender and she paid my tab for me. Then she let me drink her vodka in the parking lot after she got off work till the point where i passed out in a parking spot. she woke me up and drove me home after everyone left around 6am. Fuck yeah.

BG is also famous for inviting you over for a "bbq, ive got steaks grilling right now", then you show up and he has some jewish sized pieces of carne asada on the grill because "theyre really cheap right now". hes a cheap fuck, but always down to share whatever he had. with the exception of his fancy fag paint, hell never share that with you.

god bless the BG, BSM president

swamp, BG spends every dime on his daughter and doesnt usually have much left over. hes 100% a stand-up guy.

but hes such a cheap fuck!!! i hope he can access the internet from prison just so he can read this: you cheap fuck! hahahah we love you, homie.

one time tugboat timmy got in a fist fight over some dumb shit with the largest man to ever roam the earth. BG took out a can of paint and threw it at the ogres head so fucking hard, the dude blacked out. so timmy stomped the fuck out of the guy's head and body as he laid blacked out on the ground while traffic drove by. the rumble has forever been known as "the david and goliath match".

BSM. act right or get wronged.

ps im whiskey drunk now. bout to go flex my muscles on old town san diego.

skulls, why is your name so goddamn familar? were you krie's homeboy from australia?

In a word, yes. Used to be on here all the time back then. Taken some long leaves of absence over the years though. Now I've lost track of who most people are with the name changes and all.

Edit:

Haha, 5 years later and I still don't even have half the amount of posts he had. What a machine! Fuck, where did 5 years go...

swamp, BG spends every dime on his daughter and doesnt usually have much left over. hes 100% a stand-up guy.

but hes such a cheap fuck!!! i hope he can access the internet from prison just so he can read this: you cheap fuck! hahahah we love you, homie.

one time tugboat timmy got in a fist fight over some dumb shit with the largest man to ever roam the earth. BG took out a can of paint and threw it at the ogres head so fucking hard, the dude blacked out. so timmy stomped the fuck out of the guy's head and body as he laid blacked out on the ground while traffic drove by. the rumble has forever been known as "the david and goliath match".

BSM. act right or get wronged.

EPIC.

My brother broke up with his baby moms today, so I'm about to shower and link up with him. He's gonna get drunk and either fuck some random whore, or beat someone's ass. Either way, it will be BSM as fuck