B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Bootleg Knightowls: grease your beards and slit.

I'm a foilie pro, I just wanna know if that shit will kill me. We all know 12oz is the first place you ask for advice regarding these things. Also, I don't have big sexy muscles but I'm very interested in your ideas. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Can I get a BSM sponsor? I will post pics of my saggy pale arms if necessary.

Good day to you all, I'm off to smoke sweet tooth and gucci

My boy ate the gel out of a Fentanyl patch once, and he was so retardedly fucked up I couldn't believe it. He spent like a half hour at my brother's baby shower dancing with a diaper on his head, eating chocolate lollipops shaped like baby stuff, and singing...and that was the very beginning of the day.

I've seen this kid eat 320 mg of OC and be reasonably normal, so Fentanyl has got to be SOME SHIT

according to wikipedia, its "approximately 100 times more potent than morphine". Your boy is lucky to be alive. If somebody without a wicked tolerance did that, theyd be 6 feet under. when gun powder H hit oregon, it killed hella ppl cause cats were used to tar (morphine based)and gp has fentanyl.

advertisers: all information provided is for educational and entertainment purposes only. 12ozprophet.com does not encourage or promote drug use or any illegal activities.

according to wikipedia, its "approximately 100 times more potent than morphine". Your boy is lucky to be alive.

Nevermind alive, he actually bagged a really hot girl who I went to school with's number that night at the bar. I don't know how, since he could barely formulate a complete sentence, but he did it.

He's BSM as fuck and doesn't even realize it.

Dow ~ patches are dosed in microgram, not miligram, so the doses work out the same since a miligram is 100 micrograms. My patch was 50 micrograms orf fentanyl, and on the conversion chart that equals 12 miligrams of morphene, so its about 200x stronger, but there is way less

12 mg morphene aintt barely shit to me tho...

I don't have big sexy muscles ...Can I get a BSM sponsor?

they should already be big and sexy before acquiring a sponsorship. your muscles dont have to be large in size to be big and sexy, they just need to be BIG and SEXY.

feel free to post your muscles tho.

Dow ~ patches are dosed in microgram, not miligram, so the doses work out the same since a miligram is 100 micrograms. My patch was 50 micrograms orf fentanyl, and on the conversion chart that equals 12 miligrams of morphene, so its about 200x stronger, but there is way less

12 mg morphene aintt barely shit to me tho...

where did ya snag the conversion chart? youd think motherfuckers would be a bit more consistent with information considering how deadly and strong the stuff is**. fentanyl has BSMs and it doesnt even have any goddamn muscles. thats some real shit.

http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/f/FentanylcitrateinjUSP.htm <-- wiki cites this site

** denotes im umadding at the internet, not you

Posted on pharmer.org

Here is a generic conversion chart

http://www.pharmer.org/forum/discussion-prescription-and-otc-meds/opioid-comparison

I can't find the one I used specifically for the patch. I just searched for "fentanyl transdermal" or something like that on their site, but if you don't know about pharmer you need to

Posted on pharmer.org

http://www.pharmer.org/forum/discussion-prescription-and-otc-meds/opioid-comparison

I can't find the one I used specifically for the patch. I just searched for "fentanyl transdermal" or something like that on their site, but if you don't know about pharmer you need to

Posted on pharmer.org

http://www.pharmer.org/forum/discuss...oid-comparison