hi

VAJ

He's not going to do anything... lol. Threatening to fight or taunting people online is childish.... also... fighting in real life is pretty childish too.

Not saying I wouldn't choke the crap out of old dude if given the opportunity... but not because I don't like him or have a problem w/ what he's doing... but for the lols.

he's listening to this right now waiting for you to come over dhabz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e threats of violence thatll never come true over a total whore you just met over the internet?

this thread has everything... forreal poz how old are you?

i want him to justify his reason for even wanting to fight dhabz? simply because he fucked vaj?

in that case is he gonna fight NBB? and wage a war against all her ex's?

Looks like there's five spots left here guys... and to be fair, I put Caligula back at the top.

This would be solid gold if ol dude fell in love.

We should keep a list no?

1. Caligula

2. SpreadAids

3. TugBoatTimmy

4. ICB

5. Deloner

If it needs to be extended, we could worry about that later, but anyone else that wants on the list just copy this post and put your name in... I will see what I can do to convince her to work everyone in.

Lol what? Injury... what's the garden hose, and why'd you add your name down lower?

Cause I need that shit all bent out of shape for "the garden hose" to work. Maybe a pressure washer would be more fun. Use your imagination.

POZ --if you really want to fight DHABZ, I'm sure Vaj knows where to find him. Just saying, all your huffing and puffing online makes you look like even more of a twat and folding chair. Seems like your back peddling now to regroup and there ain't no way you can regroup after this shit.

Also, history repeats itself and don't forget that. Seems like VAJ has a reverse Midas touch. DHABZ and Glik$ both had some pretty embarrassing kick backs on here from kicking it with her. Looks like same shit happened to you. I'm sure you'll probably end up on the back burner anyways. Lost in the biggest state with no job and no where to go.

midnight_cowboy_01.jpg

I was in a really shitty mood this morning, but this thread delivers the laughs.