Place to post wack stuff etc, only post it here if your new, DONT start a new topic

Imerz

Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

aaaaaaaahahahaha.. new gamble peice in your backround comp...Is that Burn next to him..?man..where was I that day? busters..

and Imerz I didnt stop talking to you on purpose...

Big Poppa ..That is a great Owl..Very very nice..Of course I'm sure you were happy to stand back when it was done..and take that picture..whats it doing in this section?

I will bite my tongue on the rest..

Well alright then, start!!!!! i emailed you a few times... and have recieved no response.... i dont know anyone around who paints.... and ID LIKE TO.... everyone i know who paints lives in the mid west....

by the way i figured out where that place you painted was (the club), banging stuff! to bad i didnt get that email in time or i woulda been there for sure

[This message has been edited by Imerz (edited 05-28-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude sear. your fuckin' gay. hha you have parkinsons disease. hahahah. you fuckin crack head. i'm gonna go eat some sound now. jeez your fuckin wack. S=sexy E=elephant A=always R=runs away.

dingo.... 4r37

Originally posted by theFUME:

some1 pleas judge this?

http://deepcutt.homestead.com/files/enske.jpg'>

well first of all your letters are too crazy for you. Slow down and do simple stuff. Backwards letters are almost always a no go. So ditch the backwards E. Another thing that might help is to not repeat letters in your name, personally i like it better but if you want to keep it than go for it. But don't worry about fills outlines or 3-Ds until you can get a good form down. Just sketch sketch sketch. Your letters don't flow together and the sizing is all off. You'll get better with lots of practice.

sorry bout that, I'm still not sure about posting pics. If any one with any talent could go to the link I've added and give me some advice, I would really apreciate it! As you can tell by looking at my work I really need all the help I can get. Hope i'm not being annoying in any way, thanks

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by jungle cat:

zest fully clean, your not fully clean unless your zest fully clean.

dammit....

I'm zest-fully-clean!!!

Originally posted by Comp:

Ha ha ha ha, i thought i was a toy. Go figure

[This message has been edited by Comp (edited 05-30-2001).]

dude your better then me artwise... your no toy....

Archived