Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Imerz

Place to post wack stuff etc, only post it here if your new, DONT start a new topic

only post stuff here plz. it will make people life easier. ill post some stuff tomorrow to kick it off. peace-

naw man im hoping my new flicks will show some progression...all this stuff i just posted is january 2001 or older...and i been painting alot since then....so hopefully just hopefully you will notice some progression

FUCK postmypic.... it dont wanna work... ill post later

[This message has been edited by Imerz (edited 05-25-2001).]

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

WHAT THE FUCK ... do not edit you drawings in photoshop then pretend like you drew it ... it is gay...(im talking to you toy) and big poppa .. bump to the owl.. it is cold err atleast i see an owl

Guest TOY

yo i drew that shit on paper. the only reason i colored it on adobe is cuz all my prismacolors are dead. so before you say anything stupid put your dad's dick in your mouth and think about it first.

AidsIsDeadlyShit-im deadly shit if you fuck with me and criticize my shit before you know what youre talkin about. and wheres your pics?

TOY.... dude calm down.... its nothing amazing colored or not colored.... simmer down..

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

dont color it at all ? ... it loox even whacker with adobe ... the owl is raw yo ... please post more.. all im sayin is post what you can do .. not what your computer can do...

Sorry, still not quite sure about posting photos. Anyways, I have only been writing for about 2 months. I know I suck and do not need it rubbed in! I'm looking for critisism but i would greatly apreciate it if you could also tell me a way to improve. Any help would be great! Thanks...

yo phax that red and white one u went over looks dope

but thats all i got to say

yah i guess it was a waste

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

hey its working... ill post some of my stickers.... im not great.... but hey not bad...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this