South Park Jihad

MALIK78

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the censoring was a joke...if you watched it to the very end it should have been obvious they were bullshiting.when jesus and santa claus were talking at the end they bleeped out their whole speech for the lulz...

i take back what i said about south park though..that was a hilarious episode...

And I had been saying the only group to respond too heavily to South Parks jokes was Scientology. Now they are being out shadowed by this group of overly sensitive faith based kooks.

If you cant find humor in jokes you fail at life.

Who the fuck can watch South Park and take it seriously ??

"Oh they are slandering our religious leader, we better show them they cant do it or we will kill them" They have been doing it for 14 years ... what cave were you hiding in??

why are all the gods in hindu women?

i know it's not muslim, but you guys wouldn't know the difference if you saw it up close.

they hate their women, yet personify their gods AS women.

i just don't understand those sad desert people. and im out of weed i'm taking all this shit WAY too seriously. fuck this thread.

I think it's funny people are like LOLOLOL BUT Y DO DA RADICAL MUZLIMS KARE!??!?! WAT TYPE OF PERSON CUD NOT TAKE A YOLK MADE ON SOUFPARK!?

The same type of people that fucking fly planes into buildings for no reason.

the U.S. government doesn't joke around much, you're right.

The ending was not censored by comedy central

from what i read, the episode was going to air with only minor bleeps

then supposedly, comedy central took it and censored the crap out of mohammed without trey and matt knowing

they were mad so they went back and censored the entire ending message,

so that the episode would no longer have any meaning at all.

apparently theres a couple torrents floating around that are supposed

to be the one that got aired first before they took it down and re-censored it or something

anyway, thats what i heard

its actually a pretty big issue if you think about it.

• Like 1

:L

also fuck that the whole ending was censored comedy central suck man...they wont even let them release it on the web.its only Muhammad dumb fuckin white people making a big deal.

im pretty sure they bleeped his name our for comical reasons more than anything else..though q says differently...but then again he got that information from a website so idk how reliable it is...

regardless it was hilarious.even with the bleeps.in fact it was even funnier imo with them...