Rhode Island Flood Devistation

50Nine

Warwick Mall in Rhode Island is Under Two to Three Feet of Water After Heavy Flooding Hits the State

Warwick Mall has sustained so much water damage in the past 24 hours that authorities have no idea when the mall is going to reopen or how much damage the 70 retailers inside have sustained. WHDH-TV released screenshots of the flooding at Warwick Mall and on Wednesday afternoon they reported a story that a security guard who was trapped in the mall was rescued by firefighters using a boat to row across the parking lot that is under water.

Rhode_Island_Flooding10.jpg

The Pawtuxet River

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBdZN3tTo34

Warwick Mall completely flooded, Video

State is closed, National Guard all over, Crazy water damage..Unfortunately the state doesn't have water damage coverage.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There was totally a thread about this (kind of) last night...you're late br0.

I thought there was zero flooding in my hood, but my landlord came by today to ask me to unlock my part of the basement because there was some a bunch of water down there. The whole time he was talking to me about pumping the water and being kind of weird, and I didn't get why until I realized that when I got the apartment here I claimed to work in fire and flood repair :lol:

just went out on amtrak and got screamed at by the jakes but the flood waters kept them from doing anything at all... not a bad time to get over at all in cranston/warwick area...

there are a few good spots that are under water too, crazy to see shit that is usually 8-10 feet with just the top of your shit above water level....

yea it's nothing like Katrina. it hasn't been 24 hours and already you get coast guard, navy, FEMA...

no blacks in rhode island i guess. no shortage of wiggers though either.

also, your state is smaller than my pinky finger on most maps.

/nobeefwithRIortheirproudpeople

yea it's nothing like Katrina. it hasn't been 24 hours and already you get coast guard, navy, FEMA...

no blacks in rhode island i guess. no shortage of wiggers though either.

also, your state is smaller than my pinky finger on most maps.

/nobeefwithRIortheirproudpeople

haha truth. and if the state is the size of your pinky finger, the affected flood areas would be the size of a freckle. nobodys dead, nobodys injured. some buildings got wet. cry me a river, no pun intended.

• Like 1