Bring your daughter to the slaughter, cult film thread.

Aumstarsbcf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Bump this shit up because i'm visiting my parents this weekend and their internet is insaaaaanely fast (while mine back at my place is terribly slow), so I'm going on a downloading spree before I leave on tuesday morning. I currently have 10 movies queued up on my torrent downloads, 8 of them japanese, and am looking for more films that i don't have.

I tend to lean more towards the foreign films, since they have a tendency to be more gory, fucked up, and out of control, but i have nothing against good american films. If anyone has any recommendations of shit that is: A. seriously gory B. seriously fucked up C. hilariously cheesy slaughterfest style D. underrated classics E. things you enjoy that i may have overlooked F. any combination of the above, please let me know. Splatter, gore, torture, anything that is painful for your average folks to watch, i'm bout.

I've already gone through this thread and grabbed a few that i'd been meaning to see but hadn't got around to downloading.

Edit: adding more to the list as we speak, and i'm praying they all have enough seeds to complete. In about 10 minutes or so when i'm done grabbing the torrent files, i'll post up everything i have as well as a few i've seen recently to avoid from repeated reposts. Feel free to comment on any and let me know if you think they're a total waste of my time

List of shit i'm going to attempt to download in the next day and a half (I probably won't get around to watching most of this forever, but i might as well take advantage of stupidly fast internet while i have it):

Splatter: Naked Blood

Calvaire

Three Extremes

A L'interieur

Suicide Club

One Missed Call

Uzumaki

Hausu

Pulse

Frontiere(s)

Battle Royale 1 and 2

City of the Living Dead

Zombie Flesh Eaters

Ebola Syndrome

Already seen a grip of Takeshi Miike films, Evil Dead Trap, Cannibal Holocaust, Haute Tension, Martyrs, Tokyo Gore Police, Machine Girl, House on the Edge of the Park, Last House on the Left, Cache, I Spit on your Grave, and a lot more that probably aren't as highly praised in top 10 lists as some of those, though i'm positive i'm still missing a ton of great and/or highly recommended movies that i've just overlooked or forgot about. I'd be downloading Tetsuo and Funny Games but i can watch that via play now on netflix, so no sense. There are a few other in the netflix asian horror section that i'd been meaning to get around to as well.

List of shit i'm going to attempt to download in the next day and a half (I probably won't get around to watching most of this forever, but i might as well take advantage of stupidly fast internet while i have it):

Splatter: Naked Blood

Calvaire

Three Extremes

A L'interieur

Suicide Club

One Missed Call

Uzumaki

Hausu

Pulse

Frontiere(s)

Battle Royale 1 and 2

City of the Living Dead

Zombie Flesh Eaters

Ebola Syndrome

Already seen a grip of Takeshi Miike films, Evil Dead Trap, Cannibal Holocaust, Haute Tension, Martyrs, Tokyo Gore Police, Machine Girl, House on the Edge of the Park, Last House on the Left, Cache, I Spit on your Grave, and a lot more that probably aren't as highly praised in top 10 lists as some of those, though i'm positive i'm still missing a ton of great and/or highly recommended movies that i've just overlooked or forgot about. I'd be downloading Tetsuo and Funny Games but i can watch that via play now on netflix, so no sense. There are a few other in the netflix asian horror section that i'd been meaning to get around to as well.

At least watch City of the Dead, it will boggle your mind.

• 2 months later...