Anchorman 2

SwampFightOner

Is apparently set to be released in 2012, so I have found a reason to put off suicide for at least 2 more years.

This thread provides no information other than the fact that this movie is going to be made, but the sheer awesomeness of that is enough to make it the greatest thread ever to appear on the oontz.

That is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That's not a sequel though, it's just a mashup of some of the same footage from the first one, unused subplots, and shit like that

Hilarious still, but I'm amped for a true sequel

Yeah but they still shamelessly play it off like it's a direct sequel, happening after the events in Anchorman, which makes it even funnier.

Probably my favorite comedy movie ever I have watched that shit too many times to count.

I know that one day Veronica and I are going to get married on top of a mountain, and theres going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance til the sun rises. And our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited.

So many good quotes, and me and my roommate can recite almost the entire movie word for word we've watched it so many times over the years.

I remember being like 16 when it came out, and sitting in the movie theater just crying laughing. When it came out on DVD we had a release party at my crib. Seriously my favorite movie of all time, I'll never be able to get sick of it