Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

Anchorman 2

Is apparently set to be released in 2012, so I have found a reason to put off suicide for at least 2 more years.

This thread provides no information other than the fact that this movie is going to be made, but the sheer awesomeness of that is enough to make it the greatest thread ever to appear on the oontz.

That is all.

:lol:

you better bump this in 2012 for the novelty factor

When my boy mentioned it to me in the car I looked it up, saw the projected 2012 release, and he actually said "Well at least now I know I've got you for two more years" :lol:

It was funny, very funny, but i think some others trump it in funny, still waiting for number 2 though, hilariousness will ensue

• Like 1

If someone were to tell me in real life that they didn't like Anchorman I would thank them for saving me the trouble of getting to know them before I realized what a shitty person they were

• Like 1

Anchorman 1 sucked.

The fuck is happening to the movie industry?

Yeah well you're a smelly pirate hooker. How 'bout you go back to your home on whore island?

• Like 1

anchorman was non stop laughs, whoever thinks this movie wasn't funny should be killed with a trident.

• Like 1

That's not a sequel though, it's just a mashup of some of the same footage from the first one, unused subplots, and shit like that

Hilarious still, but I'm amped for a true sequel

That's not a sequel though, it's just a mashup of some of the same footage from the first one, unused subplots, and shit like that

Hilarious still, but I'm amped for a true sequel

Yeah but they still shamelessly play it off like it's a direct sequel, happening after the events in Anchorman, which makes it even funnier.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now