Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

CAPRICA

Capricais a television series set in the fictional Battlestar Galacticauniverse. Beginning 58 years before the events seen in Battlestar Galactica, Capricatells the story of how Colonial humanity first created the robotic cylons, who would later plot to destroy human civilization in retaliation for their enslavement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caprica_(TV_series)

caprica-free.jpg

toreson_alessandra_caprica.jpg

and Zoe is kinda cute.

I saw the pilot and liked it. I think it's very different from BSG and I hope they keep away from those soft ass characters we saw in that show.

So far, so good. I'll be watching.

I keep seeing ads for this on VBS, but the fact that it's on Scifi makes it a hard sell.

gigi once brushed my shoulder with her left boob

i think its just the camera work of BSG and alot of scifi shows give it that xena low budget adobe feel

Stargate has great camera work, and looks good.

Never watched it....

But I can't front, I'm a huge syfy nerd....I watch a ton, x files reruns and I've enjoyed terrible b movies since I was a kid, especially overgrown animals eating people....probably stems from my childhood Godzilla obession.

stargate after the second season felt like they just wanted to beat the shit out of a dead horse and see how long they could get away with doing it though.

its the scifi version of sons of anarchy

Idk, i never watched it religiously. It's one of those shows I watch when nothing else is on.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now