haitiiiii

wags

I'm sure most of those kids were either street kids before the quake or orphaned after the quake. Who knows how long it would take to get all that shit settled and find a place for those kids to live in Haiti let alone get adopted by a good family. This shit just makes me think either those people wanted to genuinely help them and didn't bother with the proper channels to do it legally or they were gonna traffic some baby meat to Pedobears overseas. Whatever the case, it's hard to pick a side considering that those kids are fucked in Haiti and potentially fucked if these people end up being evil thieves and pimps.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He does have a point and this does fall under the "White people know what's best for everyone" bit. But I still think it's laughable when news connotes this with negativity. I'm almost positive if these Mothers and Fathers had the chance they would want their kids in America. Perhaps I'm talkin out my white ass but if they were sound in the head...well, seems like a golden opportunity.

hi guys! i'm home.. i got back a couple days ago but i've been busy starting school and turning 21 :D

i will tell you what went down in the next couple of days.. trip didn't really go as planned as in staying there for a long time

hope all is well with you guys!

Probably been too busy at the bar...

sorry sorry sorry, I am here

(p.s. we weren't allowed to take pictures at the orphanage for whatever legal reason bullshit they gave us. booo, sorry guys)

Alright, so the trip obviously didn't go as planned. That is for sure. Our commercial flight was canceled, but we were able to get on a flight with a bunch of doctors and nurses. When we got there, it was just weird. There were so many people in the streets because they had no where to go. Just like everyone was outside. Soooo many injured people waiting outside of clinics. I didn't actually get to go through Port-a-Prince, but I did see like a lot of rubble and a looooot of people just like walking around with nothing to do. And I was definitely able to smell the air. It was horrible, but that was to be expected.

I can definitely say that I wouldn't have gone if I would have had to stay in that city. It was just too dangerous. I mean there were a lot of volunteers and people like that, but still. I wouldn't have gone. The safest way to get to the countryside was to go around the big city, which is what we did. I do know there were a lot of riots for food and water and whatever else while we were there. (I was in the north of Haiti if anyone was interested.)

When my two girlfriends and I got there, it was sooo hectic. The couple who runs the orphanage when my best friend's dad is away, were looking for their kids. I'm pretty sure they are still looking for their miracle daughter ( not their blood daughter, but they saved her from being eaten by a pig because someone threw her away in the trash as a baby, but that is a different story..) There were literally too many kids coming in, and no where to put them. They were soooo cute and even though the times were rough, a lot of the children were still upbeat.

It was too dangerous for us even to leave or go outside or anything. So, we basically sat inside and fed the kids and played with them and just did what we were told to do. I only stayed there for a couple of days. My girlfriends and I decided it was stupid of us to be there when they could fill a bunch of more kids in the room we were staying in. It just seemed a little selfish to us. So, we left and my best friend's dad went to the city. He is a doctor and he also owns a clinic there, but the clinic collapsed and almost all of the people inside died. He said that most of the clinics were getting looted for narcotics. Sooo many people would just fake illnesses so they had somewhere to sleep and some food to eat, which is understandable. It was definitely an experience for me.

Ummmm, I know you guys wanted to hear about a lot of dead bodies and fucked up things but I wasn't in the city and we were basically told to stay inside all day.

I am sooo happy to be away from the bugs. That really sucked.

I am pretty sure we are going back in a couple of months, or we are going to try to.

if you have any questions lemme know.