womanly advice

Guest 50million

first off, i think people get BEING IN LOVE twisted with being in love with the IDEA of a person. once you can differenciate the 2, then your outlook might be different. not to doubt that you have truely loved any female.

if you like a girl, just hang,chill, fuck and let it be that. but be honest about it. no one says we are supposed to fall deeply in love with the ones we like. because honestly, we dont always like the ones we love, either.

sneak....have fun. go with the flow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 50million
weekend trip away.

still on very good terms with her and it was her idea. i mentioned needing a holiday but having no one to go with in passing and she popped up with the suggestion of a weekend away.

i took it at face value, and just thought she was being polite and offering but not serious...

so a few days back, time came for me to shit or get off the pot so to speak and book time off from work, so i dropped her a message asking if she was still on it and she said she was...

so now, tickets and hotel booked, we are going!

im just asking myself if its likely to be a plutonic type trip or whether i should be packing the a game if you get my drift.

you're going to fuck. pack condoms.

ps - going 'away' with ex's in any capacity is generally a bad idea...unless it's not really over..

Guest 50million
first off, i think people get BEING IN LOVE twisted with being in love with the IDEA of a person. once you can differenciate the 2, then your outlook might be different. not to doubt that you have truely loved any female.

if you like a girl, just hang,chill, fuck and let it be that. but be honest about it. no one says we are supposed to fall deeply in love with the ones we like. because honestly, we dont always like the ones we love, either.

sneak....have fun. go with the flow.

you hit the nail on the head - HONESTY is key when in love. being honest about your feelings, about situations, about life with another person is truly the way to make things work 'better' than other failing relationships.

this is also the hardest - but people take your time. being open and honest with someone takes balls. in my current relationship i have been 100% honest and open about everything- from how i feel, to how i like the food he has made me...and its been the best relationship ive ever had. we are open and there is 0 bullshit, jsut the way a relationship should be.

ps - shai im all moved in. come check it out - monday? tues?

Guest 50million
This is a strange, but serious question...how do you guys have normal relationships?

The vast majority of "relationships" I've had with women have been short, and have involved me either being indifferent to them at best, or hating them at worst, and only sticking around for the sex. I mean to the point where after I cum I would have to immediately leave the room/get away from them because I couldn't even deal with it

Then there have been two instances where I've had long term, meaningful relationships, and in both instances Iwas completely and absolutely in love, to the point where when they ended I was just crushed and felt like I was losing my mind /noemo.

I guess what I'm saying is I've never just "liked" a girl before, and that it seems like a very stress free, awesome thing to do haha. Anyone else have this problem, or am I just fucked up in the head?

date older women, or wait a little while. women from 15-25 (majority) want something thats really unobtainable - a perfect man and a perfect house that doesnt cost a thing, emotionally for financially. and they are straight up mistaken. it goes back to all the movies and tv shows that are influential to a young woman's perspective of themselves and life. have fun an be honest...you will meet someone who you truly enjoy being with and around - someone you want to share everything with and will do anything for. it may be in a few days, it may be in a few years. again - take your time and learn from the women you date or fuck or hang out with. woman are tricky creatures...

having female friends who you 100% respect and HONESTLY dont want to have sex with/dont NEED to have sex with are a great tool. not only for friendship and people to talk to, but to learn from as well. i highly recommend that. if you cant have a platonic female friendship, being in love with one will be hard to accomplish.

Guest 50million

well in a sense. I think that you may be capable of liking the right woman. if you have emotions at all (which you do, i believe...) you should be able to like them just as much as you love them.

you probably get annoyed easily with women which leaves a bad taste in your mouth - making you not 'like' them.

no?

i dont want to sound like a dick. but some of you girls sound kind of bitter.

from what i can tell, throughout what i have read on this site, the other girls/women who have posted in here, seem like very happy, and loved individuals..outspoken, but not bitter.

unleeeeessss.....

well in a sense. I think that you may be capable of liking the right woman. if you have emotions at all (which you do, i believe...) you should be able to like them just as much as you love them.

you probably get annoyed easily with women which leaves a bad taste in your mouth - making you not 'like' them.

no?

I also feel like I should like them, but I don't, hence the question haha

And I'm not meaning I love a girl but don't like them blah blah psycho babble nonsense...what I'm saying is I've never strictly liked a girl..either hate them, or love them

And yes, most women are very annoying

Guest 50million

im being really negative towards my boyfriend today. he got a badass tattoo but im finding every little thing wrong with it.

we havent had sex in a while either..............im so complainy and im not even close to my period....rawrrrr

im being really negative towards my boyfriend today. he got a badass tattoo but im finding every little thing wrong with it.

we havent had sex in a while either..............im so complainy and im not even close to my period....rawrrrr

What a shock. Who would have known females could ever be like that. Eye-opening.

:rolleyes:

Archived