2009 hip hop is nothing more than the wiggles with gold fronts and rented bentleys...

once upon a crime

anyone know the reasons why hip hop is dead? i think its because these alleged gangster hardcore rough tough rappers listen to these weasley little white suit and tie guys... you've all been played. ive lit on fore all my post 2005 shit, kept my 80s and early 90s shit and decided to become a death metal head. fuckin rap sellouts, watered down fags.. fuck ya's all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why has hip hop DIED you mean....?

but hey its just the way it is.. some niggas now a days

is still holding it down with some original shit but its a very few amount

of niggas doing that... aint nuttin we can do really except let the ball roll

and hope one day the shit changes up again.. only time will tell...

and on that note the other day i heard for the first time

Wacka Flocka - O Lets Do It and Soulja Boy - All The Way Turnt Up....

since i wasnt riding in my car i couldnt break the radio into pieces...

shit is garbage.. niggas aint even trying no more... like who the fuck

finds these lame ass niggas...? and how in the hell do they make

money off this garbage...? shits fuckin weeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkk.....

and on that note the other day i heard for the first time

Wacka Flocka - O Lets Do It and Soulja Boy - All The Way Turnt Up....

since i wasnt riding in my car i couldnt break the radio into pieces...

shit is garbage.. niggas aint even trying no more... like who the fuck

finds these lame ass niggas...? and how in the hell do they make

money off this garbage...? shits fuckin weeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkk.....

I heard Waka Flocka Flame a few minutes ago, dude sounds like he wants to be the next Gucci.

I heard Waka Flocka Flame a few minutes ago, dude sounds like he wants to be the next Gucci.

yo i cant fucking stand that nigga..

he's so fuckin horrible yo on the real..

he was on gucci's new cd on that bingo song..

beat was dope.. song was ill except for soulja boy and flocka..

muh fuckas so huff he cant even spit a whole 16 bars..

nigga spit like 6 bars and called it a day... fuck outta here....

on a side note, this is my shit right here....

• Like 1

But honestly though, you mad because your fucking taste in music is lame?

Stop listening to the radio.

i listen to every type of music there is,,,, seriously... whether it be, underground, commercial, popular, unpopular, give me some rap shit that hasnt been watered down and maybe ill think differently....and not that southern cornball shit where they talk and not rap.

your actually wrong, whites may say hip hop died, but even a majority of blacks say shit has became mad watered down and commercial.
Who are these blacks you speak of? KRS maybe? :lol: Rap music is more popular than it has ever been, I personally think it's great. When I was growing up the only rap music you ever heard on the radio was RUN DMC, Tone Loc, and DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince...

Sure there is a lot of bullshit rap out now but the same could be said about any music genre....Complaining about it is pointless, listen to what you like and stop bitching about what you don't like. Turn the radio off and reach in your backpack if you're looking for some of that so called "real" rap music. Do you bitch about death metal too? Do death metal fans debate about who growls the best and can sound more evil?

I always find it funny that the majority of people who complain about hip hop being dead are white people...Shut the fuck up already.

Blondie is the queen of hip hop and she's the whitest chick in history. Mainstream hip hop these days is sooo shit. lil wayne, lil boosie, has there ever been a good rapper with "lil" in their name? even jigga's new shit is weak, maybe 4 good tracks on it.

still some good stuff comin out but mostly from old skool dudes. i'm diggin ghostface's last couple of albums. nas is still maintaining....i'm going to see method man and redman in a couple of weeks hopefully they kick ass. :)

anyone know the reasons why hip hop is dead? i think its because these alleged gangster hardcore rough tough rappers listen to these weasley little white suit and tie guys... you've all been played. ive lit on fore all my post 2005 shit, kept my 80s and early 90s shit and decided to become a death metal head. fuckin rap sellouts, watered down fags.. fuck ya's all.

TRANSLATION;

I HATE RAP NOW BECAUSE ITS NOT AS UNDERGROUND AS IT WAS. I AM NOW GOING TO "BECOME" A DEATH METAL HEAD BECAUSE AT LEAST DEATH METAL IS NOT AS WIDELY ACCEPTED AND ITS STILL "RAW" AND "PURE" (APART FROM SCENE KIDS) I'M SO MUCH MORE ELITIST THAN YOU AND I KNOW ABOUT THE COOLEST THINGS BEFORE THERE COOL. YOU'LL CATCH ME ON THE FOREFRONT OF ANY GENRE PREACHING, "i KNEW ABOUT ______ BEFORE YOU DID"

TO FINISH UP MY RANT ABOUT "BECOMING" A DEATH METAL HEAD I'M GOING TO POST SEPULTURA, EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T DEATH METAL, I FEEL THEY GET MY POINT ACROSS

your actually wrong, whites may say hip hop died, but even a majority of blacks say shit has became mad watered down and commercial.

TRANSLATION; WHITE PEOPLES OPINIONS ON HIP HOP ARE IRRELEVENT. ITS A BLACK MUSIC THEREFORE WHATEVER BLACK PEOPLE SAY ABOUT IT MUST BE RIGHT! ANY TODDLER WITH A PHD KNOWS THIS

.and not that southern cornball shit where they talk and not rap.

What about Bun B, Eight Ball, Scarface, Ludacris, Killer Mike, and Outkast??? They're from the south do you think their shit is corny? You're hating on party music, nobody wants to dance to a rap tune that tells a story...Nobody dances to WU Tang at the club.

If you want to hear good story rap listen to this shit, I'd put this up against the best story rappers in the game....You probably never heard it.

Time

My Homeboys Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJyHNn9flnY

Deuces Wild