Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lord_casek

Nice to know: Good things thread

Since it's the holidays and we all need to have our faith in humanity restored,

a thread of cool things people do for each other sometimes.

RVp30.jpg

someone once helped me get my car out of the snow last year, then they said merry christmas, I told them I dont celebrate christmas. then I looked at their little daughter and said, hi little girl. I never saw them again, even thought they were my neighbors.

ah who am I kidding, I shouldnt be in this thread,the nicest thing Ive done all year was slightly hold a door open for some fine ass bitch... bitch was fiiiine

You really are annoying. And your funny to stupid ratio is in the red.

I try to donate as many winter clothes as I can. Oh and my local market has the toys for tots bin.

theres this giant ghetto all-purpose store called "honest ed's" here, its a huge shitty store, but a landmark

when ed was alive a bunch of years ago, he used to donate a truckload of turkeys to all the people in that area every christmas

dunno if he did it for the public image appeal or out of kindness, but that was nice

You really are annoying. And your funny to stupid ratio is in the red.

:lol:

yea im moved by that dry cleaners. you think they'd do that just to keep the number of bums down to a minimum. remember that Saved By the Bell episode where Zack starts dating that chick that worked at the mall during the christmas episodes? Her dad was a bum, and all he needed was a dry cleaned suit to get back on his feet... but nobody likes bums so he didn't get that fresh clean suit. They had to live in their car and take showers at the mall. I cried a little that night - LEAVE UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE ALONE!!!!!!

TO_crying.jpg

you said you cried watching Saved by the Bell, your internet tough guy credibility just dropped like the stocks in November 08

• Like 1

for real? you wear it when you go jogging? do you have the wrist things too that match? do you play basketball? where do you live? whats your real name? whats your social security number? how much money do you have in the bank? whats your bank account number? where do you work? what time do you leave to work? do you have a security system in your house? do you live alone?

someone once helped me get my car out of the snow last year, then they said merry christmas, I told them I dont celebrate christmas. then I looked at their little daughter and said, hi little girl. I never saw them again, even thought they were my neighbors.

they had the right idea.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this