Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice cant waite to see it finisdhed..may sound weird but im looking forward to seeing the wings done most of all..and get yourself a tonne of mdf boards man paint goes on much better drys quicker than usual but you can still move it around and blend it plus the overall finished look is so much smoother and you can do way more detail..oh and its cheap as hell.

heres some stuff im busy with today im trying to get out of my whole everything has to be perfect or not done at all slum and im trying to work on my its a painting i can do what i want with it style..makes no sense but whatever

DSCF4761.jpg

DSCF4760.jpg

a4 is kinda size refrence to its about 6.5-7 ft tall i think and pretty wide

DSCF4763.jpg

I like the dragon slayer.

As for the seahorses; You're layout always seems to be on point.

....I just stared at it for a while and I don't mind it a bit. Fuck it, might as well finish it. :-/

shit just rubbed me the wrong way /nh

werd tried going for the flat out of place look... i liked doing that painting not sure why.

may do more saints or something in the future. Just got back to using pencils/drawing and loving it more than paint. So much easier to get the look i want.

anyways i wont post any more without posting pics...