Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know stencils and other people who make/sell them, there is no any of way those pulled in 5K, that price range is reseved for art investors.

Matter of fact, as far as stencils go those are fairly generic and not up to par with the people who actually get paid less.

I didn't read your 50 line rant so maybe didn't claim that.

The worst thing you can do is respond to trolls/haters (everyone gets trolled) especially trying to come off cocky, just turns everyone against you.

No hate, keep doing what you do, I'm just fairly certain you're lying about the 5K or unbelievably lucky based on the quality and that I've never even heard.

These are the types of Stencils going for around 5K:

Moka Only

http://www.flickr.com/photos/loganhicks/

• Like 1

I hardly ever paint, maybe 5 or so a year if I'm lucky but here's some old stuff still sitting around the lab since nobody wants them:

Mandril - 16x20 inch aerosol and ink on gallery wrap canvas, 2010

DSC_6078.jpg

Tucan - 24 x 18 inch, brushed acrylic and aerosol on canvas, 2010

DSC_6076.jpg

Ragga DJ - 12 x 24 inch, stenciled aerosol on canvas, 2005

DSC_6075.jpg

Exhausted - 26.5 X 52 inch, stenciled and freehand aerosol on steel file cabinet, 2006

DSC_6079.jpg

Exhausted detail:

DSC_6080.jpg

I know they all suck, I've done better but they all seem to get scooped up and I'm stuck with the scrubs.

• Like 1

this shits taking for ever

shit i did for the background of the fashion runway copy of some drunk midget dudes painting that the woman wanted done

100_1926-1.jpg

sold this a while back

100_1918.jpg

sold this last night doing another one for another buyer

100_1914.jpg

and more shit mostly from the beging of the year and the skull was my final piece for a conflict theme i didnt care to much for.

100_1924.jpg

100_1919-1.jpg

100_1920-1.jpg

100_1915.jpg

• Like 1

you know what dude i dont even care fuck off at the end of the day your a wannabe you have no real skill so you thought youd try and make some cash with garbage ass recycled work i know people on here can vouch for me being skilled in ART not bullshit.

just read your shit. i may not be an established artist but dude im 17 and i can damn sure kick your ass in any art form you want to brag about. the roots of this art form are about being free expressing yourself and generally fucking shit up. you need to hurry up and get your old ass back to art school as you lost all respect (yes respect is the currency im after may not buy me a hybrid but it feels a hell of a lot better than sucking some cocks for a grand a night.) i honestly could not give a fuck how much you earn you have no idea what being an artist means.

its not about money but how you use your talent what you do with it who you influence and at the end of the day id rather say im poor and respected ,than be a 28year old man who wishes he could gain some sort of artistic skill and thinks his going to "learn" graffiti overnight. put in the work .

shit man i wish your parents had an abortion you are honestly a fucking disgrace.

it's funny that armand hammer is one of the biggest shit talkers on here, always ready to diss other artists-- but his own stuff is absolute trash. Copying parts of a photo someone else took and adding a bunch of drips to it doesn't make you a good artist, you inbred retard. And it definitely doesn't make you qualified to be a cunt of such epic proportions.

...plus, you are fucking ugly as shit.

15rocc0.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/nero112/sainenew1.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/nero112/scharac.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/nero112/100_1342-1.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/nero112/first08.jpg

DOB: May 26, 1987

again ill be as big a cunt as i want i said i had to copy that shit its what the woman wanted im not selling it or claiming it to be my own. seriously dont be mad cos you cant paint boo boo .

and yeah im ugly as fuck i dont give a fuck well done finding my work from 4 years ago there now get back to WaW fucking nerd.

oh and i never said i was hot shit just that im better than the regurgitated played out crap you produce..shit 90% of this forum is and atleast the toys got some letter forms down even if they are shaky.

yo to the homie who got all mad:

you have to actually be a graffiti writer before you try to bank off of graffiti, otherwise you're wack.

Thats whats wrong with the art scene. At least in the graffiti community, you get dissed and put in your place for being an idiot.

yo to the homie who got all mad:

you have to actually be a graffiti writer before you try to bank off of graffiti, otherwise you're wack.

Thats whats wrong with the art scene. At least in the graffiti community, you get dissed and put in your place for being an idiot.

i didn't see him trying any graff, just trying to suck andywarhols dick

dude went on about how he makes large amounts of bank biting andy warhol and how he was gonna make more money as soon as he learns graff got laughed out made a new account and tried to talk more shit and posted work of mine from 06 calling me shit and a picture of me to try and snitch on me..thats about the just of it.

For what its worth Armand, I actually don't mind the pics posted ^^^

Got art in a show this week. First art in well voer 2 years. I'm super unhappy with it, but everyone else seems to be feeling it. Anyone else get that feeling? Its like a feeling on unsatisfaction perhaps...

Got art in a show this week. First art in well voer 2 years. I'm super unhappy with it, but everyone else seems to be feeling it. Anyone else get that feeling? Its like a feeling on unsatisfaction perhaps...

Yea like "shit, coulda did that better, coulda made that like this" etc. Even when others like it, there's still something that doesn't sit right.

I actually got a show coming up this week too. Pretty pumped.