MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

man that was a first in my book last night at the yankee game.

i never seen a pinch hitter come in, in the middle of a at-bat to hit their

first career home run, or any home run for that matter.

brett garner got thrown out for arguing the second strike on an 0-2 count.

collin curtis comes in works the count full, then hits his first career homerun.

a legit 3 run shot. dude was so nervous in the dugout after he didnt know what to

do for the curtain call haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want them seats i had again. I was spoiled see. Im usually in the very poor seats where

the only real benefit is you can drink your little airplane shots and nobody says shit

Makes it so you dont care that you cant really see whats going on in any detail. Where i

was at tho the other night was like a damn country club. Everybody looked wealthy and

everybody knew everybody. I was like 3 rows from the field and 5 feet from the home

team dugout catching looks that could only be interpreted as.... shouldnt you be up in the

outfield upperdeck somewhere.

nah just a bitchtwinkle^^^^

well. good news for twins and chisox.

Inge is out with a broken hand

Ordonez with a broken foot.

Guillen with a strained calf

Zumaya a broken something in his arm,

Right now the players on the field are 80% AAA

except for Bosche and Jackson the rookies are

nothing remarkable

Whoda thunk that Delmon Young would be 5th in RBIs on the season in the majors?

Uncanny.

I still can't get over this shit. That fat motherfucker lost an absolute ton of his baby fat that he hadn't managed to shed in 24 years and started killing it. I'm certainly glad that this is the case, but i'm still baffled as to how he went from kinda almost not quite mediocre to slamming out all these rbis.

Big Baby Nigra Face.

yep. lost 2 in a row at home to Toronto. I got a couple slump busters

in the stable that i would be more than happy to send into the clubhouse

but well. Its not that kinda slump and its not going to improve because

of injuries

Valencia will definitely be full-time 3B next year. I foresee Punto taking 2B/SS if we don't retain Hardy or Hudson. That's kind of up in the air, since Hudson will probably ask for more money and/or a multi-year contract and I don't think we're getting all the production we wanted to get out of Hardy. Not to mention both of those guys seem to be made out of glass, especially with the Dog. Got to love the defense they bring to the table, though, and their chemistry on DPs /nh is pretty good. And if we don't retain Thome as a DH or bat off the bench, Kubel could go full-time DH and play outfield on rest days or when Cuddyer needs some time at first if Morneau goes down again, which has been commonplace last season and this year.

But yeah, we need Morneau back. Dude is still on the leaderboards for BA, and he hasn't played in almost a month.

Archived