MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

I've never actually punched a girl before. I slapped my ex in the mouth once, and I was so drunk and xanax'ed out I didn't even remember it the next day. I felt horrible about that, and it was the last time I ever took a benzo.

I've also slammed a few girls down on the ground before, and probably should of punched them in their fucking jaws. Stupid bitches clawing into my neck and shit while I'm beating on their boyfriends

Edit: I HAVE punched my sisters before, but that doesn't count to me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only go to bars and avoid clubs like the plague, but I've definitely known and seen some serious guidos out and about.

This is me also. but living out on the west coast. Don't see too many Guidos but they pop up every now and then. Makes me sad to be Italian sometimes.

I did see a Guido in my local bar recently and it was amusing watching himtrying to spit his game to some of the homegirls.

Oh yeah this Show is just a goldmine of train wrecks..

When are we going to have the Jersey Shore girl appreciation thread???

This is me also. but living out on the west coast. Don't see too many Guidos but they pop up every now and then. Makes me sad to be Italian sometimes.

I did see a Guido in my local bar recently and it was amusing watching himtrying to spit his game to some of the homegirls.

Oh yeah this Show is just a goldmine of train wrecks..

When are we going to have the Jersey Shore girl appreciation thread???

next summer im on it!!!!

• Like 1

I've never actually punched a girl before. I slapped my ex in the mouth once, and I was so drunk and xanax'ed out I didn't even remember it the next day. I felt horrible about that, and it was the last time I ever took a benzo.

I've also slammed a few girls down on the ground before, and probably should of punched them in their fucking jaws.

Edit: I HAVE punched my sisters before, but that doesn't count to me

Yeah man.. and IMAD.

Pussy shit.

You that dude my guy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/16/snooki-the-situation-on-t_n_394446.html

Watch the videos of them on Conan. Snooki had to use a fucking shoebox when she was sitting down! Damn that's short. She says her ideal guy is a "juice head" and even makes it obvious she's talking about roids. She wants a guy "who can pick her up and run away if she's in trouble." You kidding? my 14 year old nephew could pick her up and run with her.

Actually, I wonder if she's to carrying a little motzo weight?

Car Talk confused me between his posts and his props, so just to be clear, I was in no way condoning violence against women on the last page. As I said, I've fucked up and hit my girl before, but I was under the influence of quite alot of drugs and alcohol at the time and I felt terrible afterwards.

HOWEVER, I don't feel bad for girls who get dropped after doing things like slapping a man in the face, or getting in the middle of a fight between two men