Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Zoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS NIGGA SPIN PACQUIAO AROUND B.

there's a fine line between actual possibilities and far fetched fantasies.

pacman would embarrass mayweather and he knows it. why won't he fight him in march? gayweather is running out of excuses

WHAT HAPPENED WITH HATTON NIGGA? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE DON? HE WAS THE HITMAN BOUT TO BEAT MAYWEATHER TO PIECES? THAT EUROFAG GOT HIS FACE PUREED AND LOOKED LIKE HE STARTED BOXIN LAST WEEK IN THAT FIGHT, DEFENSE WAS WEAK, NIGGA LOOKED WACK...DELAHOYA? THAT NIGGA IS THE MAN AND HE GOT HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM...I WOULD LIST ALL THE NIGGAS MONEY HAS DISMANTLED BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW.

MAYWEATHER IS GONNA WIN THAT FIGHT OFF THE STRENGTH OF HIS DEFENSE AND SPEED, PACQUIAO IS FAST BUT MAYWEATHER IS FASTER B DONT GET IT TWISTED. MONEY IS UN-DE-FEATED! NOBODY HAS EVER BEAT HIM...AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, SOMEBODY AMPS UP THE UP AND COMER TO FIGHT HIM THEN THE UP AND COMER AINT COMIN UP NO MORE CUZ AFTER 8 ROUNDS HIS FACE LOOKS LIKE A BAKED POTATO AND MONEY AINT EVEN BREAK A SWEAT YET.

UNDEFEATED ONLY BECAUSE HE DODGES FIGHT LIKE A VAGINA. LOOK AT PACMAN, HE FOUGHT DE LA HOYA, WHO WAS 2 WEIGHTCLASSES ABOVE HIM AND STILL BEAT HIM QUICKER THAN MAYWEATHER.

HATTON VS MAYWEATHER: MAYWEATHER WINS IN 10TH ROUND TKO

HATTON VS PACMAN: PACMAN WINS IN 2ND ROUND KO

HATTON ONLY LOST TO MAYWEATHER AFTER MOVING UP 7LBS TO CHALLENGE HIM.

DE LA HOYA VS MAYWEATHER: MAYWEATHER WINS BY SPLIT DECISION IN THE 12TH ROUND

DE LA HOYA VS PACMAN: PACMAN IN 8TH ROUND TKO

I was yelling about this shit in a mexican restaurant on Sunday night. I watched the De La Hoya V. Pacquiao fight with all mexicans, they were down for Oscar before the fight, then jumped ship when he started getting worked. Pacquiao is the truth. Props on the RA interview.

MMA IS FOR BEER DRINKERS!!!!

IM CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I watch UFC and boxing but Mayweather does have a point.

The MMA crowd is filled with a bunch of loud beer-drinking rednecks wearing all-over-print graphic shirts. That's why I hope black/non-white fighters take over MMA like they did boxing, because that would piss them off. That's the whole reason they flocked to MMA -- because they were tired of watching a bunch of niggers & spics in boxing duking it out.

(fast-forward to 4:15) :lol:

Mayweather has not been ducking Pac and everyone who follows boxing knows it. He's been trying to get at him since the Pac Hatton fight. And yes he did agree to fight him in march. Check the boxing websites, negotiations are underway already. Also check the interviews where he basically tells Roach to fuck off and tells Pacquiao to be a man and step up to the plate quit having arum and roach talk and call him out.

Whatever happened to the pac that was down to fight anybody and call them out. For example, after Erik Morales whooped his ass in the first fight pac was like"um yea I willing to fight again I want rematch". These days when they would question him about Mayweather he would say, "Umm it's up to my promoters who I fight so I just leave it to them". Pacquiao is going to get fucking served. He beat up and old and super weight drained/dehydrated de la hoya. An overrated Hatton who was all mentally fucked up after having lost to mayweather in a dominant fashion. Pac lets his team super cherry pick his opponents, thats why they don't want none from Marquez anymore. He already gave Pac 2 boxing lessons and wanted to give him a 3rd one, what did pac do? "Umm I dont want no more, our business is finished". Look at miguel cotto, they knew that was going to be easy for him, Cotto hasn't been the same since that Margarito loss. Nuff said from. Come March 13 get ready to watch pac retire.