wish me luck

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a horrible idea.people arent stupid their gonna know that your high.also have any of you never heard of a UA? alot jobs are doing them now...

They have some new mouth swab shit now too.

I don't know if it's supposed to work better than a UA or what, but it gets the job done on the spot and only takes like 8 minutes.

Maybe it's meant to get around those drinks people take before a UA, I don't know.

yeah probably.i know they got some shit you can order that will pass a UA.like some fruit drink shit.i mean you can come blowed as fucked to the Probation office and pass that shit.but the PO's cuaght wind of it and alot of them are checking for drugs in your hair.like testing the hairs for thc and whatnot.it lasts like up to 6 months or something.never had it done on me but then again im not much of a toker and i only failed like one in my life.alot of close calls tho hahaha.my guess is that they might be using similar tactics in some of these businesses.all the jobs ive had and from peoples i talked to they just piss test like every few months...

its like those multiple choice tests they make you take when you apply for a big chain online. "have you ever stolen from an employer?" "have you ever used drugs on the job?" "in your last jobs, how many times did you yell at a customer?"

is anybody out there stupid enough to answer those wrong?