80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

searswb-large-joe1.jpg

HAHAHAH! Good find! The aircraft carrier! I knew one kid who had that thing. I was so fucking jealous I remember asking if I could borrow it and he asked "how are you going to move it!" I told him I'd figure a way.

He never let me borrow it.

Now I'm going to add him to my list of people from my past who must die.

2us8lts.jpg

9e7c33fa3120207b5657f7189b563859.jpg

Those Sears catalogs though. I mean, I'm not alone in my adventures in the bra section right? I mean I was probably like 7 or 8 and Mom handed me that catalog and said "ok, make a christmas list." I went upstairs, went right to the bras and lingerie and it was like Hustler to my eyes. I remember thinking I could see nipples and bringing the page close to my face for a better inspection.

Kids now? They just go online and see some girl getting a live large mouth bass shoved up her ass while another dude fills her mouth with pudding or something.

holy shit, Just when I thought my shit didnt stink, Earl comes through with the execution blow.

I had everything u just posted, the barn that made the cow noise when you opened the door, the sea explorer would go in the bath tub son. and the movie watcher, wow. if you didnt already have all the props on the oontz I'd be clicking the buttonz of propalotz.

^^^Good ol' propoganda at it's finest! I always look back at the shit I was fed as a child. Red Dawn, Rambo, A-Team, GI. Joe, Invasion USA, and so on and so on. Good Ole Red Scare!

redguard1.jpg

Not to mention most of Dolph Lungdren's career.

All shit to get me amped on America Fuck Yeah!

We also didn't have such a Politically Correct world. How many WHITE kids remember singing "Fight, Fight, a nigger and a white, if the white don't win then I'll jump in" during school fights? I remember doing that in elementary school (80-85). Then one day we were playing football or something in my front yard and two friends got into it, so we started singing it. My mother heard me, came running outside, slapped the shit out of my mouth, dragged me inside by my neck, and everyone just went home. Hell, it even scared the two kids fighting.

I learned that day, the hard way, what exactly I was saying.

the 88 quake was crazy...i still remember seeing it on the news.

people here in sacramento felt it.

but at the time, me and my friends didnt care about baseball..and were outside playing basketball in the cul-de-sac.

the next door neighbor comes out of his house with his giants hat on and says "did you guys feel the ground move?"

we all looked at him like he was crazy.

Those Sears catalogs though. I mean, I'm not alone in my adventures in the bra section right? I mean I was probably like 7 or 8 and Mom handed me that catalog and said "ok, make a christmas list." I went upstairs, went right to the bras and lingerie and it was like Hustler to my eyes. I remember thinking I could see nipples and bringing the page close to my face for a better inspection.

Kids now? They just go online and see some girl getting a live large mouth bass shoved up her ass while another dude fills her mouth with pudding or something.

ditto, mine was mostly j.c. penny's though.

thats the most true to life thing i ever read on here.... the top part not the largemouth bass part.. even tho thats true to... but damn...

must give blah bvlaha blah to earl again or something...

• Like 1