Yo, son how elemental is this?

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i dont know Bf personaly but i have seen pics. and shes definatly not a hipster.

She may have switched up her steez in recent months like she says, but you're relatively new here and everybody who's been here for a while has seen a shit load of pics of her. And all of those pics scream raging hipster.

Not trying to get into a battle on here with her about it, just stating a fact.

She may have switched up her steez in recent months like she says, but you're relatively new here and everybody who's been here for a while has seen a shit load of pics of her. And all of those pics scream raging hipster.

Not trying to get into a battle on here with her about it, just stating a fact.

.......do you even know how creepy that sounds dude

I called you a snitch because you openly admitted to all of channel Zero that you'd snitch on your homies in a heartbeat if the cops pressed you.

:lol:

Sorry but that never happened.

:rolleyes:

Wow she's a dumbass, where is that ex boyfriend now?

I wouldn't take the fall for anyone, I don't give a fuck who you are...If you're in the wrong and you want me to take your case, best believe I'm ratting your ass out...What kind of friend lets their friend go to jail for them??? Seriously? You can call me a snitch or whatever, but fuck you if you think I'm going down for some shit you did.

I guess me being from New Orleans is considered bumblefuck up there in Rhode Island. :lol:

Well I guess that would be the only point I'm wrong on, thought you were from NC or some shit. But regardless, your idea that RI is some kind of suburban playground is just as ridiculous as if I really thought NO was the middle of nowhere

And you guys are right, I am being trolled very hard. Im done